Gamer Boy (f)

Wonwoo was sitting on his bed, playing his video games on his PS5. Suddenly, a couple barged through the door, almost breaking the door. 

"Ahh! What the!?-Oh." Wonwoo yelled before seeing that it was just Jeonghan and Jisoo. He goes back and plays his game. 

"Wonwooooo let's play together." Jisoo says, jumpinging onto the bed, making Wonwoo float up a bit before falling back onto his bed.

"I don't have multiplayer games." Wonwoo says. 

"You do now." Jeonghan throws the Nintendo Switch and game chips on the bed. Well, specifically on Jisoo's back.

"Ow! Hey! Why'd you throw it on me, babe!?" Jisoo whined, laying still so the stuff didn't fall off his back. 

Wonwoo gasped, picking up the Nintendo box. "You got me a Switch!?" Wonwoo smiled bright, opening the gift. 

"Happy birthday, Woo~" Jisoo smiled, kicking his legs. 

"Thanks so much, hyungs. What games did you get me?" Wonwoo looked through the games, gasping at each and everyone of them. "Can we play Super Smash Bros?" 

Jeonghan smirked, looking at Jisoo. "I'll super smash you anytime~" Jeonghan said, caressing Jisoo's back. 

"J-Jeonghan!" Jisoo flushed red, blushing. 

Wonwoo looks at them with a disgusted face. "Nevermind. I don't want to play that anymore. Let's play Mario Party."

"Okay!" Jisoo smiled sitting up as they all got their controllers to play. 

(While they were playing)

"I hate this game! Why does this dice keep giving me a one!?" Jisoo whined. 

"That's what you get from taking Mario from me!" Jeonghan argued, laughing at Jisoo's whine. "You should've went for Peach!" 

"You fit Peach more!" Jisoo says, cuddling into Jeonghan's chest while he sat on the older's lap. 

"You guys make me sick." Wonwoo snarled, rolling his dice. "Nooo! A one! It's all your fault, Jisoo hyung!"

"For what!?"

Author's Note: rlly rlly rlly rlly late wonwoo bday post bc i forgot his bday was during my vacation soooooooo ya❤

🦌