Double Dinner Date (f)

"Junhui, you have some visitors." 

"Huh? Who?" Junhui asked. 

"Go look for yourself." Jun's coworker says. 

Jun walked off set and went to the waiting room to see his two hyungs snuggled up together on the couch. "Jisoo hyung? Jeonghan hyung? What are you  guys doing here?" he asked. 

"Hurry up and get ready! We made a reservation at your favorite restaurant so hurry!" Jisoo says, jumping from the couch.

"Wait what? When did you guys make a reservation?" Jun asked. His favorite restaurant was a hard place to get a reservation at too. 

"A longgg time ago, but anyways, go get ready. It's your birthday! Why are you working?" Jeonghan scoffed and rolled his eyes. 

"Uhhhh okay, let me ask my manager-"

"Already did. He said it's fine." Jisoo says.

"What about the director?"

"He said it's fine too." Jisoo says, smiling. "C'mon! Get changed!"

"Okay, okay!" Jun rushed to his separate room and changed into his casual and comfortable clothes. He quickly grabbed his stuff and ran to the two olders. 

"Oh! That was quick!" Jisoo says.

"Well yeah! You told me to hurry!" Jun pouted. "Okay, let's gooo!" 

The three entered the car and immediately, Jun felt like a thirdwheel. The couple would nonstop flirt while Jun is in the back seat, watching everything. 

"I'm going to barf if you guys don't stop." Jun gaggged.

"You're overreacting." Jisoo says, rolling his eyes before Jeonghan leaned in to kiss him. 

"He's just mad because Myungho's in China right now." Jeonghan says. "Now quit being sassy. You're always adorable when you are."

"Ewww!" Jun groaned.

"Shut up, Jun."

"Hey! You can't say that! It's my birthday!" 

-

"Reservation for Jeonghan."

"Right this way, sir." the waiter says. He guided them to their private room and when he opened the door, Jun's eyes immediately lit up.

"Hao!?" Jun ran to the younger, hugging him and spinning him around. "Oh my gosh, you're back!? I missed you so much!" 

"I missed you too, Junnie!" Myungho says, pecking the older's lips. "I'm back just for you." 

"Cringee." Jeonghan says, standing at the doorway with Jisoo.

"Don't ruin their moment, Hannie!" Jisoo scolded. 

"You guys were flirting every since you came to see me so I don't want hear any complaints!" Jun says, rolling his eyes. 

"It's okay, Junnie. I'm here for you to flirt with." Myungho says.

"Of course." 

Author's Note: happy late birthday to jun! 
sorry its like rlly late and short. i didnt have energy or time to write it
credit: jihancouple thank you for helping me with the idea!!