Leaving Me, Loving You (a)

"What?"

"I'm breaking up with you, Jeonghan.." Joshua says, "I'm sorry."

"Wait why? Did I do something?" Jeonghan asks, reaching out to grab the younger's arm. But, Joshua moved his arm away, not wanting to make eye contact. "Shua, look at me."

Joshua hesitated but did. "I'm sorry. I don't love you anymore.."

"Why? I didn't do anything, did I?" Jeonghan asked. "I love you so much, baby. What's going on?"

"I-I'm sorry." Joshua stuttered. "It's over, Jeonghan.."

"But-" Before Jeonghan could continue, Joshua ran off, out of the classroom.

It may seemed like Joshua didn't love Jeonghan anymore but Jeonghan knows Joshua too well. So much that he could tell that Joshua was about to cry.

-

"Hey Joshuji."

"What the- Why are you talking to me still..?" Joshua asked, clenching his fists.

"Because I love you and you love me." Jeonghan says. Joshua looked at Jeonghan with a confused look on his face.

"Didn't you hear me yesterday? I don't love you anymore." Joshua says, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Sure you don't." Jeonghan smirked and got off of the locker he was leaning on. "See you later, Joshuji."

Joshua let out a deep sigh. "God damn this guy.."

-

"How long are you gonna keep following me..?" Joshua asks

"Forever." Jeonghan says.

"Please stop. I don't love you anymore Jeonghan." Joshua says, sighing.

"You do."

"I don't."

"You do. I know you better than this, Jisoo." Jeonghan says in a slightly annoyed tone. 

"Oh so suddenly you know me more than I do?" Joshua asks, angrily. 

"Jisoo, what's going on? You suddenly break up with me out of the blue, you didn't even give me a reason. Why are you lying?" Jeonghan asked. 

"I-I'm not lying!" Joshua's eyes watered up. "I don't love you and that's final!"

"Then why are you crying?"

Joshua quickly wiped away his tears, tilting his head down. "Just leavve me alone Jeonghan...We aren't together anymore.." Joshua says, quietly. 

"No, I'm not leaving you Jisoo." Jeonghan grabs Joshua's hand, gently. "Give me a reason to." Joshua stayed quiet. "Please, please tell me the truth Jisoo.."

Joshua hesitated and burst out into tears. "I-I..I never wanted to break up...It's my parents.." Joshua sobbed, "They found out and said if I stay with you, I'll have to go back to America. I can't go back, Jeonghan...It sounds selfish but I-"

Jeonghan brought Joshua into a tight hug. "You're such an idiot. There's nothing selfish about that. I won't let anyone hurt you ever again, Jisoo. And your parents, we'll convince them...I won't leave until they are convinced." Jeonghan smiled at the younger and Joshua couldn't help but continue to cry.

"Thank you, Jeonghan.."

Author's Note: ❤

🦌