Adorable As Usual (idk)

"Jeonghan, does this outfit look good on me?"

The group was getting ready for their concert performance. Joshua had just finished changing while the others had already finished.

Jeonghan turned his head to his boyfriend and his eyes immediately burst wide.

"Wahh! Hyung, you look so good!" Seungkwan says, jumping up and down.

"Really?" Joshua checked himself in the mirror. He was nervous. He didn't think he matched the outfit, but we know damn well his does.

"I feel like it looks weird

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I feel like it looks weird.." Joshua says.

Finally, Jeonghan stood up and walked towards his lover. "It looks great on you Joshuji!"

Jeonghan wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, pulling Joshua closer.

Flashing his doe eyes, Joshua pouted at the older. "Really? I feel like it doesn't fit me.."

"Everything fits you, baby. You're adorable as usual." Jeonghan gave the younger a proud smile.

"Aww! Thank you!" Joshua jumped on Jeonghan, wrapping his around the older's neck.

Jeonghan, who reacted on time, caught Joshua before the younger fell.

Since their faces were so close, they did the instinct and began kissing each other like their life depended on it.

"Ew! Get a room!" Jun imitated a gag, but at the same time he was serious.

"Ugh! Do you have to do this every time!?" Mingyu groaned, leaning to the closest person, who happened to be Wonwoo.

The couple didn't listen and just continued there fun little make out.

"Ah! Jisoo, please don't mess up your makeup and hair.." Joshua's stylist watched from the side with a frown. "I just finished dressing you up!"

"Oh, sorry~" Joshua pulled away from the older, getting down from Jeonghan's arms.

Before walking away, Joshua gave Jeonghan a quick peck on the lips because he saw the immediate pout from the older.

Author's Note: yeh ❤️

🦌