Not Tired Enough (m)

"I'm so tired from today!" Jeonghan says, plopping on the hotel bed. "Paparazzi sure can be crazy."

"Of course they are. They're paparazzi." Joshua sat next to the older, crossing his legs.

Jeonghan let out a long sigh. "It's so tiring today. We did so much."

"You're tired?" Joshua asks, smirking.

"Well, yeah. I just said that, sweetheart." Jeonghan chuckled faintly.

"Too tired to fuck?" Joshua asks in an innocent voice. He hovered over Jeonghan's shocked face, caressing his fingers over the older's fit arm.

Finally, Jeonghan said something. "Of course not. Let's do it." Jeonghan shot up and pounced on the younger, pinning Joshua on the bed.

Jeonghan started attacking the younger's neck, making Joshua let out small whines.

"Ah~ I thought you were tired, Jeonghannie~" Joshua moaned, wrapping his arms around the older's neck.

"I guess I'm not tired enough. Never enough of you." Jeonghan says, kissing Joshua.

"Ohh...Hannie that's cringe." Joshua says with a smile on his face.

"Be quiet, Shuji." Jeonghan rolled his eyes, unbuckling his pants.

They made eye contact and Joshua immediately read the other's mind.

"No, no. Not again!" Joshua says. "Put on a condom for fucks sake! Last time, you-" Joshua was interrupted by a loud banging on the wall.

"Ah..right, we're in a hotel." Jeonghan said with a shaky laugh. "Make sure to be quiet, baby~"

Saying that, Jeonghan starts to finger the younger, shoving one finger every moan.

"Ah! Jeonghan~" Joshua moaned, clutching the bed sheets and blankets.

"Are you trying to rip my fingers off?" Jeonghan smirked, nervously.

"Shit, Jeonghan! I'm gonna-" Joshua stopped himself when Jeonghan suddenly pulled his fingers out. "W-Why!?"

Jeonghan unzipped his pants and whipped put his dick, rubbing it against the younger's hole.

"Are you ready, Shuji?" Jeonghan asked.

"I am, but you're not. Put on a condom!" Joshua yelled, making Jeonghan groan in annoyance.

"Ughh..Finee." Jeonghan opened up the drawer next to the bed and pulled out the condom. He slid it onto his dick before gripping onto the younger's hips. "Can I put it in now?"

"..Yes.." Joshua says.

Jeonghan slow slipped himself inside the younger as Joshua began to moan softly. Joshua didn't want to disturb the neighbors but he practically has no choice. 

At this point, Jeonghan was fully in, thrusting in and out. 

"Shua...You can moan louder. Our neighbors are the other members after all. They won't care." Jeonghan smirked. 

Hearing that, Joshua began to moan and whine louder than before. 

"W-Wait.." Joshua moaned. Jeonghan stopped and was pushed onto the bed, his dick still in Joshua. Joshua sat on the older's lap, moaning as Jeonghan's dick went deeper. 

"You're tired, s-so I'll do the work.." Joshua says. 

Joshua started to move himself up and down. Jeonghan was obviously enjoying the show. Joshua's hole clenching down on his dick, a sweaty fit body on top of him.

Jeonghan pulled Joshua's closer and started leaving marks everywhere on the younger's body. He got to Joshua's nipples and licked them, making Joshua yelp. 

"Ah! Wait, Jeonghan! T-That's-" Jeonghan pushed deeper into Joshua's chest, sucking on the younger's nipples. (imma kms. that took so much pride from me after writing that one sentence 😭)

"I'm going to come if you do that!" Joshua whined.

"Then come." Jeonghan says in a breathy voice. 

And so Joshua did. Jeonghan came inside of Joshua, making Joshua moan loudly. Both of them plopped down on the bed, panting. 

"The others are gonna kill us.." Joshua says.

"Doesn't matter." Jeonghan says. "Let's clean up?"

"Carry me." Joshua reached out his arms, wrapping them around the older's neck. Jeonghan picked Joshua up and they made their way to the hotel bathroom. 

-

"I hate you two." Seungcheol complained.

"What? Why?" Jeonghan asked.

"Why? Why!? Because I was in the room next door!" Seungcheol yelled. "With Chan too!"

"You guys are so gross." Seungkwan says.

"Shut up Kwannie." Joshua smiled, patting the younger's head. 

Author's Note: dawg i cant write smut no more like this shit isnt good 💀❤

🦌