LA Date (f)

"Where are we going first, Joshuji?" The two lovers decided to go on a date while they were in LA for their world tour.

"We're going to my friend's restaurant. I haven't seen her in a long time too." Jeonghan held onto the younger's hand as they crossed the road to get to the restaurant.

"Oh my gosh! Is that you, Jisoo?" Joshua's friend immediately walked up to them to greet them. "It's been so long."

Joshua gave her a small hug and they just caught up with each other for a bit.

"Oh right. Chloe, this is Jeonghan. He's my boyfriend." Joshua gestured towards Jeonghan.

"Oh I know. I'm a Carat too, Jisoo! Why wouldn't I support my friend?" She flipped her hair and Joshua laughed from his friend's sas.

"You really haven't changed." Joshua felt Jeonghan hold his hand and even Chloe noticed.

"Right! Here, let me get you a table." They followed her to an opened table near the window. Chloe left after giving then the menus.

"Wow..I haven't been here in so long.." Joshua sighed. The feeling was nostalgic to him and he was happy to share the feeling with Jeonghan.

"It's a nice place, but I can't read anything so you're gonna have to help me." Jeonghan flipped the menu over to the younger and smiled.

"Yeah, yeah I know, babe." Joshua helped translate all the meals that he knew Jeonghan would like so the older ended up getting a cheeseburger and fries.

"Are you guys ready to order?" Chloe pulled out her notepad and pen.

"Yeah. Can we get a cheeseburger with fries and the mac & cheese with chicken please?" Joshua pointed to the meal while ordering.

"Any drinks?"

"Do you want a drink, Jeonghan?" Joshua translated for the older.

"Cola please." Joshua ordered the cola and a sprite. Chloe left them alone and while they waited for their meal, they had a little romantic scene.

"I'm happy I can be here with you, Shuji." Jeonghan held the younger's hand across the table. "Thank you for helping me. Hopefully it's not troubling you."

"It's never troubling me. I wouldn't be dating you if it was. I love you too much to be annoyed by something so small." Joshua laughed when the older kissed his hand.

"Seems like I love you more though." Jeonghan chuckled after seeing the younger's pout.

"We aren't battling, Hannie. Even if we are, I would win." Joshua closed his eyes, dramatically.

"We'll see then."

-

After eating, Jeonghan paid for the food and they left to get ice cream.

"I know a really good place. It's not that far and we can so to the beach after." Joshua grabbed the older's hand and they began walking to their next stop.

They intertwined their hands during the walk and melted into each other's touch.

"Frozen Deluxe?" Jeonghan butchered it with his accent, but Joshua just clapped for him.

"Mhm. They have really good ice cream." They walked into the store and was greeted by the workers. It was pretty empty so they could order first.

Joshua obviously helped translate the flavors, but Jeonghan just told Joshua to order whatever is good.

"Hi, can I get one strawberry cheesecake and one mint chocolate please?" They watched as the worker scooped the ice cream. Joshua got his in a cone and Jeonghan's in a cup.

After getting their ice cream, they left the store and walked to the nearby beach.

"Is the mint chocolate good?" Joshua asked.

"Of course. It's mint chocolate." Jeonghan spoon fed the younger and Joshua let Jeonghan take a bite of his ice cream.

"Wow! The mint taste fresh!" Joshua eye widened, making the older laugh from the younger's cuteness. Jeonghan leaned in and gave Joshua a quick peck.

Joshua was thrown off guard, but they just continued to walk to the beach. When they got there, Jeonghan was already finished with his ice cream, but Joshua still had his in his hand.

Joshua missed the beach so when they got to the sand, he took off his shoes and ran, leaving the older behind. He let the wind blow his face and mess up his hair.

He was so distracted that he didn't hear Jeonghan, who had walked up behind him.

"Joshuji." Joshua turned around to the older while licking his ice cream, but froze.

Jeonghan was on one knee, holding a box. In that box was a beautiful diamond ring with Joshua's initials. Except it wasn't HJ. It was YJ. Yoon Jisoo.

Joshua covered his mouth and cried. "Oh my gosh, Jeonghan.." Tears fell down his cheeks while the older jus smiled.

"Jisoo, I love you so much and I know I say it everyday, but I really mean it. I want to be with you forever and I'll do anything for you." Jeonghan paused for a bit to hold in his cry. "So..will you marry me and be my Yoon Jisoo?"

Joshua nodded aggressively, still crying. He knelt down to hug Jeonghan after putting on the ring.

Joshua was careful and didn't get any of the ice cream on the older. "I love you so much, Jeonghan.."

"I love you too, Jisoo." They pulled away and kissed softly on the lips. "Thank you."

"I hope you're ready to be with me for the rest of your life." Jeonghan nodded an of course before they kissed again.

YJ + YJ
Yoon Jeonghan + Yoon Jisoo

Author's Note: eating sour patch kids while writing this 👌❤️

🦌