Maid Dress Pt 2 (m)

"Welcome."

Jeonghan held the door opened for Jisoo to walk in. Jisoo bowed before walking in the house, taking off his shoes.

The first thing he notices, the family photos. "Aww~ Baby Jeonghan~" Jisoo coed at the photo, picking it up.

Suddenly, a hand behind him reached over and took the photo, putting it back on the table. "We're not here for him." Jeonghan says, pinning Jisoo to the wall. "Go put on the dress, baby."

Jisoo did as he was told, walking into the bathroom and changing into the maid dress. Once, he walked out, Jeonghan was in a comfortable outfit, sitting on the bed and using his phone.

"J-Jeonghan..Do I have to wear this while we do it..?" Jisoo covered himself, embarrassingly. "It's going to be hot and it's embarrassing.."

"We'll take it off midway, c'mon." Jeonghan smirked, scootching over his boyfriend. Jisoo took a seat next to him and was immediately pinned the bed, poofying his skirt around. He held onto to Jisoo's wrists, leaning in and kissing the younger.

He slid his hands down to Jisoo's waist, freeing the younger's hands. Jisoo immediately wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's neck, deepening the kiss.

Jeonghan nibbled on the other's bottom lip, prying for an entrance. Jisoo opened his mouth, letting Jeonghan do whatever he wanted.

Jeonghan moved his hand down, under the younger's skirt. He moved through Jisoo's underwear, teasing the younger's hole.

Jisoo began to moan at the slightest touch. Then, Jeonghan started thrusting with his finger.

"You're so wet, Joshuji~" Jeonghan whisper.

"Sh-Shut up.." Jisoo blushed and covered his face.

Jeonghan unclipped Jisoo's skirt, taking it off along with his underwear. Then, he pressed in.

"W-Wait.." Jisoo let out a breathy moan, pushing his hand on Jeonghan's stomach to stop the older from pushing anymore in. "You're to big."

"But I'm half way in baby."

"Half way!?" Jisoo looked down and he was right. There's still more. "I-It won't fit!"

Jeonghan removed Jisoo's hand and began to slide in again. Jisoo moaned constantly, forgetting how to breath for a second.

From the on, Jeonghan just kept moving in and out. Jisoo clenched onto the bed sheets, lifting his arms above his head.

Jeonghan tugged Jisoo's shirt off and now, Jisoo was naked in front of the older.

"Jeonghan, take off your clothes too. It's weird if I'm the only naked.." Jisoo says.

"Aww you're so adorable Shuji." Jeonghan says, taking off his shirt. "Is this better?"

"Whatever.."

Jeonghan held onto Jisoo's hips, thrusting in again. Joshua began to gasp, moaning his lungs out.

Jeonghan leaned in and kissed the younger, holding Joshua's arched back. He admired Joshua's beauty, gazing across the younger's body.

"It's gonna be a long night for you~"

Author's Note: tbh i was too lazy to write more 💀❤️

🦌