Do You Not Love Me Anymore? (f)

"Seungkwan-ah~" Jisoo sobbed, going face first into the younger's pillow. Seungkwan groaned, knowing that his pillow would get soaked with Jisoo's tears.

"What happened, hyung?" Seungkwan sighed.

"Jeonghan doesn't love me anymore.." Jisoo hugged Seungkwan's stuffed animal. "He said he doesn't love me anymore...He even yelled at me!"

Jisoo began to cry harder while Seungkwan called a few other members in. The first one to arrive was Minghao, jumping onto the bed next to his hyung.

"Shua hyung~ What did Jeonghan hyung do?" Minghao asks, kicking his legs, but stopped immediately once Jisoo started cry harder. Minghao patted the older's back, not knowing what to do.

"Apparently Jeonghan hyung said he doesn't love Jisoo hyung anymore." Seungkwan says, sipping his coffee like always.

"Eh? Why would he say that?" Minghao furrowed his eyebrows and Seungkwan couldn't tell if he was mad or confused. Maybe both.

Then, Jihoon came in. Jihoon immediately saw his hyung crying hard and rushed to his side. "Hyung! Why are you crying!? What did Jeonghan hyung do? I'm gonna kill him. Myungho, go get my guitar please." Jihoon said so much that Minghao couldn't keep up with him.

"No! Don't hurt him!" Jisoo lifted his head up, revealing his swollen red eyes as tears fell out of them. Jisoo sobbed as Jihoon hugged him. "Jeonghan doesn't love me anymore.."

"I'm sure he does, hyung." Minghao sighed.

"No! He yelled at me!" Jisoo whined.

Then, there was a knock on the door.

"Seungkwan-ah. Have you seen Shua-" Jeonghan opened the door to see his boyfriend on Seungkwan's bed, crying his eyes out. "Jisoo! What's wrong!?"

"Good luck, hyung." Minghao says, leaving with the others. Jihoon glared at Jeonghan on his way out while Seungkwan did nothing but drink his coffee.

Before fully leaving, Seungkwan peaked throw the door to say something. "Don't do anything on my bed you perverts."

"Be quiet Seungkwan!" Jeonghan yelled. He turned back to Jisoo, kneeling on a knee next to the bed. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"What do you mean 'what's wrong'? You don't love me anymore!" Jisoo cried.

"What? When did I say that, baby?" Jeonghan asked, furrowing his eye brows and holding onto Jisoo's hands.

"You...You yelled at me.." Jisoo says.

"Yes, I yelled at you but that doesn't mean I don't love you." Jeonghan says. "There's no way I couldn't. You're to die for. If I don't love you then love isn't a thing."

"But you yelled at me.." Jisoo pouted.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry." Jeonghan hugged the younger. "But don't worry, baby. I love you."

Jisoo wiped his tears away before responding. "I love you too.."

Jeonghan leaned up to connect his lips with the younger. "And don't forget it."

Jisoo nodded before wrapping his arms around the older's neck, having Jeonghan carry him off of Seungkwan's bed. Jeonghan hugged the younger's waist, practically holding him as if he's a big baby.

"Oh. That was quick." Minghao says.

"Yeah. Tell Seungkwan he can have his room back." Jeonghan says, walking towards his shared room with Jisoo.

He laid Jisoo on his bed and was about to walk away until he felt Jisoo tug on his shirt.

"Jeonghannie..don't leave.." Jisoo pouted, making Jeonghan's heart burst. Jisoo's doe eyes, his lips, his face, everything.

Jeonghan immediately slipped into bed with the younger, hugging him around the waist and wrapping them both with blankets.

"I love you, Jisoo." Jeonghan says.

"I love you too, Hannie."

Author's Note: i was very very bored 😭❤

🦌