I Love You Too Much To Leave You (f)

(+mpreg. srry if you dont like it but i thought it was cute sooooooo)

"I'm what..?"

"You are pregnant." the doctor says.

"N-No! Jeonghan and I haven't even gotten married yet! We haven't thought about have a kid!?" Jisoo began crying, breaking down.

"I know...It's a very high step in life. You should talk this out with your boyfriend to see how you want it to go. Just remember, it's your body and your choice." the doctor says, comforting Jisoo.

"Yes...I understand." Jisoo sighed. "I just..don't know how Jeonghan would take it.."

-

"Jeonghan." Jisoo called out.

"Yes, love?" Jeonghan answered, looking up from his plate of food.

"Uhm...I uh...I have something to talk to you..about.." Jisoo hesitated, fidgeting in his seat.

Jeonghan noticed and immediately held pnto the younger's hand, giving Jisoo a soft smile. "You can tell me whatever you want, Jisoo." he says.

"..I'm...I'm pregnant." Jisoo says, looking down.

He felt Jeonghan's hand stiffen and very obvious that the older's eyes widened.

"Well, that's great!" Jeonghan says, comforting the younger, "I mean unless you don't want the kid."

"No! I want the kid!" Jisoo says. He started tearing up and began wiping his eyes. "I'm sorry, Jeonghan. It's so sudden...We haven't even thought about this yet, we haven't even thought about getting married...I was so scared that you might leave me because of this.."

"Oh Jisoo.." Jeonghan looked at the younger with the most softest expression.

He stood up, walking towards the younger and kneeling down to hug Jisoo. "I will never ever leave you, my love. I don't have a reason to and I love you too much that I can't bare leaving you. I'll take responsibility of the baby. I won't leave you after you give birth, neither will I treat either of you badly." he says as Jisoo cried into his hands.

"Jeonghan-ah...I'm so sorry.." he says through his hiccups.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, Jisoo. I'm happy." Jeonghan says, pecking the younger's lips. "You know I love you. I love you so much that.."

Jisoo was confused on why Jeonghan suddenly paused. When he opened his eyes, he understood everything.

"..that I could marry you, Jisoo." Jeonghan says, holding the ring box.

"W-What?"

"I was thinking about this for a while actually. I was planning on doing it in a more romantic way, but this seems like an appropriate time, right?" Jeonghan chuckled, nervously. "Jisoo, will you marry me?"

Jisoo let out a sob before nodding. "Yes, yes I'll marry you Jeonghan. I love you."

"I love you too."

-

"She's gorgeous.." Jeonghan says. "Just like you, my love."

"You sure she didn't get it from you?" Jisoo giggled.

"Are you feeling alright now?" Jeonghan asked, patting the younger's head.

"I'm feeling perfectly fine now that you're here." Jisoo says. "Is your hand okay?"

"Yes. You squeezed it very hard, but I'm okay." Jeonghan says, shaking his hand.

"I'm sorry.." Jisoo pouted.

"Don't be. You were in pain, baby." Jeonghan says, pecking Jisoo's forehead.

"What should we name her though?" Jisoo asked.

"It's your choice, love." Jeonghan smiled.

"Hmm...Ara? It means beautiful and good.." Jisoo says, cringing a bit. "Aww, but the name fits so well.."

"Of course it does. We'll love Ara for the rest of our lives." Jeonghan says, pecking Ara's head.

"More than that." Jisoo smiled, holding Ara close.

"Yes, much more."

Author's Note: im dead
im so dead
im crying 😭❤️

🦌