Memories of Sorts (idk)

"Hey, are you okay?" Jisoo sat on the dirty floor as a guy, the same age as him, walked towards him with a helping hand.

The closer he came, the further Jisoo scooted away. "Please don't hurt me.." Jisoo wiped away my tears, but they just kept flowing.

"I won't hurt you..." The guy crouched down to Jisoo's level. He stopped moving closer to the other and just talked to Jisoo from a distant. "Why are you crying?"

Jisoo hesitated, but finally spoke. "I...I fell.."

"Oh. Did you hurt yourself?" He moved a bit closer, but this time, Jisoo didn't move away.

Jisoo slowly nodded and showed him his scraped knee.

"I have bandaids at my house. My mom can help!" He stood up and reached a hand out.

Hesitating, once again, Jisoo finally took his hand, but almost fell again from the injury.

He noticed and immediately turned around so his back is facing Jisoo. "Here. I'll carry you! I'm strong!"

"B-But I'm heavy.."

"No you're not! Get on!" Jisoo did as he was told and held on tightly so he wouldn't fall.

"What's your name?" The guy asked. "I'm Jeonghan."

"..Jisoo.." the injured said.

"Alright Jisoo. You're my friend now." Jisoo couldn't see the other's face, but he could tell Jeonghan was smiling. "How old are you?"

"I'm 8." Jisoo answered.

"Oh! I'm 9 so I'm older! That's why I'll protect you because I am strong!" Jeonghan seemed really energetic compared to Jisoo.

Finally, they got to his house.

"Mom! I'm home!" Jeonghan says. He took off his shoes, still carrying the younger.

Jisoo heard Jeonghan's mom's footsteps and couldn't help but get nervous.

"How was the-" His mom stopped talking when she saw Jisoo. "Oh my! Are you alright?"

She rushed towards him as Jeonghan placed him down.

"He scrapped his knee by falling." Jeonghan says. "This is Jisoo and he's my new friend."

"Oh well, let's get you clean up and we'll call your parents, okay?" His mom seemed really nice so he agreed.

They treated him nicely. They helped him get cleaned up, gave him food and hung out with him while they waited for his mom to come.

"Jisoo! There you are!" Jisoo's mom came rushing towards him, bringing him into a hug as she crouched down. "I was so worried! Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, mom." Jisoo put his hands behind his back, awkwardly. "Are you mad at me? I didn't mean to make you worried.."

"Of course I'm not mad at you, sweetie. I was just worried that something had happened." She hugged Jisoo again, this time picking him up.

"Thank you so much for taking care of Jisoo. Is there any way to repay you?" Jisoo's mom bowed at Jeonghan's mom, who kept waving her hands.

"Oh! Don't worry about it! You should thank Jeonghan instead. He's the one that helped Jisoo." Jeonghan appeared beside his mom's leg before talking.

"Miss, can Jisoo come over again to hang out?" Jeonghan asked.

"Oh! Of course! If Jisoo wants to." Jisoo nodded his head and they said they're goodbyes before leaving the house.

-

The next few days, months, years, Jeonghan and Jisoo became best friends. Jisoo had even fell for the older.

They enjoyed each other's company and had more fun than they had ever had before.

Until Jisoo had to move away to the states.

They were in their teens. Jisoo being 16 and Jeonghan being 17. They were both obviously emotional.

"I'll miss you so much Jeonghan.." Jisoo wrapped his arms around the older's neck and sobbed. Jeonghan knew his best friend had always been emotional like this and he didn't mind.

"I'll miss you too, Shuji.." Jeonghan squeezed the younger as they hugged.

"I don't-I don't.." Jisoo couldn't stop sobbing. Jeonghan patted Jisoo's back to calm him down. "I don't want to leave.."

"I know...I know...I'm sorry.." Jeonghan let out a few cries.

"Jisoo..we have to go.." Jisoo's mom finished putting all the luggage in taxi. She got into the taxi so the two boys could say their goodbyes.

They pulled away and stared at each other, teary eyed.

"I really don't want to go, Jeonghan. Please let me stay...I don't want t-" Suddenly, Jeonghan pulled the younger closer and kissed him.

Jisoo kissed back, cupping the older's face.

"You have to go now, Jisoo.." Jeonghan was crying, holding the younger hand.

Jisoo hesitated but nodded. "Goodbye Jeonghan.."

"Goodbye Jisoo.."

-

"Hyung, it's your break."

"Ah okay." Jisoo stood up and packed his stuff up. He usually goes out for his lunch so he's doing so.

He left the building and walked towards a nearby cafe. Suddenly his phone started ringing.

"Hello?" Jisoo answered.

"Hi hyung." It was Vernon. "Are you going to the nearby cafe?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Can you buy me a coffee? I'm to busy to leave work." Vernon said in a whiny tone.

"Again?" Jisoo sighed.

"I'll pay you back."

"Ugh. Okay, okay. I'll buy you a coffee." Jisoo says.

"The usual please~" Vernon says.

"Yeah, ye-"

"Hyung?" Vernon was confused why the older suddenly stopped talking.

Then, the call ended.

"Uhm..excuse me?" Jisoo placed his hand on a taller guy's shoulder.

He turned around to reveal a very familiar looking guy. Blonde, tall, handsome. Very familiar.

"Uh..do I know you?" Jisoo asked.

The guy just looked at Jisoo weird, which made Jisoo worried.

"Ah! Sorry! I probably got the wrong guy.." Jisoo bowed at the other, constantly.

As he began walking away, he was grabbed by the hand. He turned around to see the same blonde guy.

"Uhm..I'm sor-" Jisoo was interrupted by the other.

"Joshuji?"

Author's Note: 🤭❤️

🦌