Candy Shop (f)

"Hannie~ Can we get candy?" Joshua asked, his arm intertwined with Jeonghan's, pointing at the candy shop.

"Are you gonna buy it yourself?" Jeonghan asked.

"No." Joshua laughed.

"Fine. Let's go." Jeonghan sighed. 

They walked into the candy shop and was immediately hit with a sugar wave. There were kids running around the place, candy everywhere.

Jeonghan looked exhausted. The room was clogged with the smell of sugar. Joshua, on the other hand, looked like the children thats where running around the place.

"Jeonghannie! Look!" Joshua held up a wrapped chocolate bear. "It's so cute!"

"You're cuter~" Jeonghan winked at the younger.

"Aww~ I know." Joshua turned around and continued to look throw the rows of candies and sweets.

"Why are you getting so much?" Jeonghan asked.

"It's for the others too." Joshua smiled. He handed Jeonghan a few to hold while he went along and collected more candies.

Jeonghan also did his own searching. Joshua will love the surprise.

-

"I love candy shops!" Joshua says, slouching on the bench. "I got so much candy. I love candy."

"I know, baby." Jeonghan says.

"It just gives me a nostalgic feeling, y'know?"

"I know baby."

"It's so cute too!"

"Jisoo." Jeonghan called out.

"Yeah?" Joshua turned to older saw Jeonghan holding a ring pop. The younger started to laugh as Jeonghan slid it onto his finger.

"Will you marry me, Jisoo?" Jeonghan asked. 

"Yess!" Joshua laughed. He lifted up his hand and started licking the ring pop. And then he saw something shiny on his finger under his ring pop.

He removed the ring pop and there it was. A silver ring with the last name 'Yoon' carved in it. 

"Jeonghan..? What's this?" Joshua asked.

"Jisoo, I love you so much and I want to spend my life with you. Have kids, only if you want to, have a dog, have a wedding. Even if you don't feel the same way, I'm fine with it. I'll be happy if you're happy." Jeonghan says. "But to continue on, will you marry me, Jisoo? For real this time."

"Oh my gosh! Yes!" Joshua started to tear up, jumping into the older's arms. Jeonghan wrapped his arms around the younger's waist as Joshua buried his face into the crook of the older's neck. 

"Oh god...I can't believe this, Jeonghan.." Joshua cried. "Thank you.."

"Don't thank me, Jisoo. Thank you for loving me." Jeonghan says, taking a deep breath. "I love you."

"I love you too, Jeonghan." 

-

"You're what!?" 

Everyone's attention went to couple and the younger blonde. 

"Seungkwannie, don't yell." Joshua says. 

Seungkwan grabbed the older's hand, admiring the ring. "You guys are getting married!? Oh my gosh!" 

"You guys are getting married!?" Hoshi came out from the room after hearing the younger yell. 

"Holy shit!" S.Coups rushed towards them, including everyone else. The all gathered around and stared at the ring that Jeonghan proudly showed off, holding out Joshua's hand. 

"It's so pretty!" The8 says, holding onto Joshua's hand. 

"It's beautiful.." Woozi was almost in tears. "I gotta write a song about this."

"I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats hyungs!" Dino says, practically jumping up and down. 

"Thank you.." Joshua was on the verge of crying again. Jeonghan noticed and hugged his fiancé from behind, laughing a bit. "I'm so happy, Jeonghannie.." 

Jeonghan spun Joshua around and hugged him tightly. "I'm happy too, my love." Jeonghan was also about to cry.

"I'm so happy for you guys.." Wonwoo teared up just by watching the happy couple. 

"Congrats guys!" Mingyu says. 

"Oh my gosh, my best friend's getting married!" Seungkwan sobbed, hugging Joshua's hand with the ring. 

"Aww..Don't cry, Kwannie~" Joshua patted the younger's head, hugging him. 

"I can't help it, hyung.." Seungkwan says, wiping his tears. "I'm so happy for you.." 

"Thank you.." Joshua calmed down Seungkwan before turning back to Jeonghan. "I love you, Hannie." 

"I love you, Shuji."

Author's Note: wrote this half asleep so if it's bad then thats my bad 😭❤

🦌