First Kiss (f)

"Shua, let's go on a date." Joshua was washing dishes when Jeonghan suddenly hugged him from behind.

"Mmm, sure. Let me finish washing dishes and we'll tell the others." Joshua placed a dish in the dish rack. Jeonghan nodded and waited for Joshua over at the couch in their dorm.

-

"Are you ready, Joshuji?" Joshua walked out of his room. He was wearing a slightly big hoodie, which Jeonghan assumed was probably his, and ripped jeans.

"Okay, let's go babe." They held hands out the door after leaving a note for the others.

They got into Jeonghan's car, Joshua sitting in the passenger's seat. "Where are we going for our date?"

"We're going to watch Black Adam." Jeonghan sounded and looked excited as ever. Joshua knew that Jeonghan had always wanted to watch this movie since he saw the trailer so he found it cute how Jeonghan acted.

-

They got out of the car and walked to the front of the movie theater to buy the tickets. Obviously they fought for the position to pay and Jeonghan ended up winning.

"Okay, I'll pay for the snacks then." Joshua went inside the theater, leaving Jeonghan to pay for the tickets. Jeonghan wanted to pay for the snacks too, but I guess he can't.

When Jeonghan got the tickets, he went inside the theater and saw Joshua ordering. He walked over to the younger, catching the eye of Joshua.

"Is there anything you want, Jeonghan?" Jeonghan looked around before answering.

"A small sprite and sour patch kids." Joshua looked at the older, confused.

"But you said you don't like candies." Joshua still paid for them though.

"Yeah, but you do." Jeonghan chuckled at Joshua as the younger rolled his eyes.

They walked into the theater room and sat down in their seats in the far back. "Are you excited, babe?"

Jeonghan grinned, ear to ear. "Obviously. I can't wait for it to start!" Joshua laughed at Jeonghan's cuteness and held onto the older's arm.

-

In the middle of the movie, Jeonghan leaned over at Joshua. The younger seemed to be really intrigued by the movie and didn't look back at Jeonghan after a bit.

Finally, he connected eyes with Jeonghan. Joshua wanted to ask what, but the movie was still going and it was pretty quiet.

Then, Jeonghan started leaning closer. Joshua realized what was happening and leaned in to connect their lips.

Their first kiss. Magical, soft, sweet, warm. Their lips fit together perfectly.

They pulled away and stared at each other. Joshua smiled at Jeonghan and rested his head on the older's shoulder, resuming to watch the movie.

Jeonghan's heart was beating like crazy. His first kiss with the most gorgeous person he had ever seen.

He was as happy as Joshua was.

Joshua glanced up at Jeonghan without the older noticing and admired him. Joshua thought it was cute how Jeonghan got so excited for everything.

Not only that, but his heart was also beating like crazy. He's going to tell his mom all about it once he gets home.

Author's Note: CUTEEE OMG 😭❤️❤️

🦌