My Angel (f)

guys...im back 🙈

-

The sun shines through the window, stirring Jisoo awake. The younger wakes up, warm, fitting perfectly in Jeonghan's arms. 

He smiles, snuggling his head into Jeonghan's chest. Jisoo looks up at the older, cupping his face and kissing him, gently and softly. "Jeonghannie..Wake up~" he calls out. 

Jeonghan's eyes slowly open to see his lovely boyfriend, first thing in the morning. He smiles, "Good morning, baby." he says, pulling Jisoo closer into a hug. 

"Good morning~" Jisoo says, pecking Jeonghan's cheek. "Happy birthday.." he says, ever so softly. 

"Thank you~" Jeonghan says, grinning ear to ear. It went quiet as they listened to the birds chirping. Jeonghan stared at Jisoo, admiring the gorgeous view. "Gosh you're so beautiful.."

Jisoo giggled, stretching his back, "Oh stop that~" 

The other sighed,, happily. "You know I can't help it." he says, holding the younger's waist. 

"..Yeah.." Jisoo blushed, "A-Anyways...Breakfast date?" 

"Of course." Jeonghan says, sitting up on the bed, Jisoo following along. "Where do you want to eat?" Jeonghan asks. 

Jisoo shrugs, "it's your birthday, silly. You're supposed to choose." 

"Alright, alright. Let's just get ready first." Jeonghan says, getting out of bed. He checks the time and yawns. "I'll go shower, 'kay baby?" 

"Kay, kay!" Jisoo plops back onto the bed, using his phone. 

As Jeonghan goes into the bathroom, Jisoo gets out of bed and rushes to get his birthday gift. Once he got back, he made the bed perfectly before placing the gift, or rather gifts, on top. 

After a few minutes, Jisoo hears the bathroom door open, rushing to Jeonghan's side. "You're turn, love." Jeonghan says, a bit confused why the younger had ran to the bathroom. "Maybe he needed to use the toilet?" Jeonghan thought.

Jeonghan walks into the bedroom, drying his hair when he realizes the gifts on the well made bed. His eyes widened in shock before he smiled, chuckling. "How cute..." he whispers. 

The younger on the other hand has fallen to the floor, squealing in the bathroom. He managed to hear Jeonghan through the door, hearing the words "How cute..." come out of Jeonghan's mouth. 

Jisoo quickly, brushes his teeth, shower, doing his usual routine to get ready. 

Once he had finished, he walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He sees jeonghan sitting on the bed holding his gift. 

"Baby.." Jeonghan looked up and smiled. "Come here." 

Jisoo instinctively crawled onto Jeonghan's lap, hugging the older's neck. "How do you like your gift?~" he asked. 

Jeonghan held the younger's waist with one hand and the other hand holding matching plushies of a Jeonghan and a Jisoo. The older chuckles, "I love them. Their adorable." he says, "Especially this one." Jeonghan kisses the Jisoo plush. 

The younger blushed, leaning in and kissed Jeonghan's cheek. "I'm glad you like it.." he says. "I got you chocolate and a new watch too." 

"Yes I saw." Jeonghan smiled and began kissing Jisoo all over his face. "Thank you, baby." 

Jisoo blushed as he got kissed all over the face. "H-Heyyy..." he whined, "Stop that.."

The older, smiled, "It's my birthday. Let me get this." he says.

Jisoo rolled his eyes, "Fineee.." 

Jeonghan lifts the younger up, bridal style. "What's with all the sas, hm?" he smirked. 

"Eek! Hannie, put me down!" Jisoo blushed, wrapping his arms around Jeonghan's shoulders. "What's with this!?" he whined. 

Jeonghan smiled, "I don't want a breakfast date anymore. I want your cooking." he says. 

"Ehhh? But I'm too tired to cook.." Jisoo complained. 

"I'll buy lunch and dinner if you cook breakfast." the older bribed Jisoo, who immediately gave into the bribe. 

Jisoo sighs, "Fineee. If it's what the birthday boy wants~" 

"Perfect." Jeonghan says, carrying the younger to the kitchen. He placed Jisoo in the kitchen, wrapping an apron around him. "Gorgeous as always." he says, pecking Jisoo on the lips before moving to sit at the counter. 

The younger blushed the whole time, "You're lucky it's your birthday today." he says, pulling out a pan. He looks through the fridge for some ingredients as Jeonghan just sat there, staring. 

"Baby." Jeonghan called out. Jisoo turned around, an eyebrow raised. The older gestures for Jisoo to come over  so he did. Jeonghan leans in and softly kissing Jisoo. "I love you." 

Jisoo blushed hard as they pulled away. "Y-You!" He covered his face, flustered. "I...I love you too." 

Jeonghan smiled, "I'm glad. Can I get another kiss." 

"N-No! I'm cooking!" Jisoo says, staring to cook. 

The older let's out a loud sigh, melting onto the counter. After a few minutes, Jisoo places a plate in front of Jeonghan. There was a bowl of seaweed soup and the plate had rice and an omelette. 

Jeonghan lifts his head up with a gasp, "Thank you baby!" He kisses Jisoo, "I love you." He starts to eat as Jisoo watched, admiring the older's features. 

"You're such a big baby, Hannie." Jisoo chuckled, eating off of Jeonghan's plate. 

"You're baby." Jeonghan winks, his mouth full with food. "And don't let that change." 

Jisoo laughs, "Yeah, yeah." he says, rolling his eyes. 

Very soon after, Jeonghan had finished everything, licking the plate clean. He let out a relieved sigh, "Thank you, my love." he says. 

Jisoo takes Jeonghan plate, "Of course~ Now go put up a movie so we can watch." the younger says, washing the dishes. 

"'Kay~" Jeonghan says, moving to the living room couch. He plopped onto it, stomach faing up as he grabbed the control on the coffee table. "What do you wanna watch?"

"Anything's fine." Jisoo says, scrubbing the plate. 

The older looked through the movies and managed to pick one with his indecisiveness. 

After Jisoo finished washing dishes, Jeonghan was already 15 minutes into the movie. He walks over to the couch and plops onto Jeonghan, laying on the older. "Hey babe." Jisoo grins. 

"Hey baby." Jeonghan smiled, wrapping his arm around the younger's waist. "Thank you for breakfast." 

"Of course~ Anything for my birthday boy." Jisoo giggled, lifting his body up slightly to peck the older's lips. 

"Anything?" Jeonghan smirked. 

Jisoo socffed, slapping the older's shoulder, "Stop being dirty!" 

Jeonghan laughed but pulled Jisoo into a soft, gently kiss anyways. "I love you, Jisoo.." he says. 

Jisoo stared at Jeonghan before whispering

"I love you too, Jeonghan.." 

Author's Note: IM SO TIRED????? 
anyways...very very late jeonghan post ❤

🦌