What's Going On Here? (a+idk)

"Am I still drunk..?"

"Huh? What are you talking about hyung?" Seungkwan asked Jisoo, walking passed him. 

"What's going on..?" Jisoo eyes teared up at the sight. His boyfriend and his friend sleeping in the same bed. "Jeonghan and Seungcheol..What is going on here?" 

The two olders started to wake up at the ray of light coming from the hallway. Then, they froze. They looked at each other confused, moving away from each other.

"The fuck you doing in my bed?" Jeonghan asked.

"Shit, I don't even know? I was drinking last night." Seungcheol said, rubbing his head. Then, they both look up, blood draining from their face.

Jisoo was crying.

"What is going on here...? Jeonghan..I thought you loved me.." Jisoo backed away from the door, almost making a run for it, but Jeonghan was quick enough to grab a hold of him. 

"Jisoo, it is not what it looks like." Jeonghan says, having a tight grip around Jisoo's wrist.

"Then what does it look like, Jeonghan? Why were you guys sleeping together? What happened while I was dead drunk last night?" Jisoo asked in a panic. "My head hurts, the first thing I see are you guys sleeping next to each other in the morning, I feel like I'm going to barf, what is happening?" 

Jeonghan sighed, pulling Jisoo into a hug, but Jisoo immediately pulled away. He saw Seungcheol walk out of the room, holding his head. Even though Seungcheol looked as if he was dying, he tried to back up Jeonghan. 

"Jisoo, we didn't do anything, I swear. I drank hella last night but I know I didn't do shit with Jeonghan." Seungcheol says.

"Jisoo please.." Jeonghan held onto Jisoo's hands. "I swear, we didn't do anything. I didn't even drink so I would remember instead of this drunk ass." 

"Okay fuck you." Seungcheol walked away into Chan's room. 

"We didn't do anything, Jisoo. I know that because in the middle of the night, I was taking care of you." Jeonghan says. Jisoo looked at the older in confusion. "You went into my room, drunk and clingy so I had to tuck you in. After that, I went back to my room and slept and who knows how fucking Seungcheol got into my room." 

"Oh, that was Hansol. He accidentally slept in Seungcheol hyung's room last night." Seungkwan says as he was carrying a laundry basket. 

"I..I'm sorry Jeonghan.." Jisoo sulked, feeling guilty for blaming the older. He wiped away his tears with the help of Jeonghan. 

"It's okay baby. I would get mad to if I were you." Jeonghan pecked Jisoo's forehead and suddenly, Jisoo felt the need to barf. Not because of Jeonghan but because he drank till 2 in the morning. 

"J-Jeonghan..Can you bring me to the bathroom..?" Jisoo asked, clenching onto Jeonghan's sleeves. 

Jeonghan was confused for a bit, but picked Jisoo up to bring him to the bathroom. Jisoo immediately rushed off and to the toilet, barfing everything out.

Jeonghan rushed to his side, tucking strains of hair out of the younger's face. 

"Holy fuck..I'm never drinking again.." 

Author's Note: a really short angstish ❤

🦌