Drunk Joshua (m)

"Jeonghannie~" Jisoo says, clinging onto the older's arm. "Can we do it tonight?~"

"Huh? Are you drunk already, love?" Jeonghan asked, pushing the strand of hair out of Jisoo's face.

"Noo~ I'm not drunk.." Jisoo says. He leaned up and kissed the older, trying to start a make out with the older.

"You are definitely drunk." Jeonghan sighed, pushing the younger back. "I can taste the alcohol."

"What alcohol?" Jisoo rested his head on the older's shoulder, "Let's do it~"

"We're in public, Jisoo. Are you sure you want people hearing you talk like this?" Jeonghan asked, teasingly.

"I don't care." Jisoo whined.

Jeonghan let out a sigh, helping the younger up. "Shall we go home? You need to rest. You drank too much." he says.

"Noooo~ I didn't drink.." Jisoo complained, almost stumbling over. Jeonghan managed to catch the younger, carrying him out to the car after paying.

He placed Jisoo in the passenger seat, reaching to seatbelt him. Until, Jisoo pulled Jeonghan down by the collar and kissed him.

Jisoo pressed his tongue against the older's, wrapping his arms around Jeonghan's neck. "Jeonghan-ah...please.." Jisoo softly moaned after their lips split for a second.

Jeonghan sighed, but then pressed harder against Jisoo's lips. He pushed the lever down, along with Jisoo, pinning him to the chair.

Quickly closing the door, Jeonghan held the younger's thigh to his waist. He took off Jisoo's pants, still kissing Jisoo.

Jeonghan rubbed his finger against Jisoo's hole, making the younger moan.

Then, Jeonghan thrusted his finger into the younger's hole. Jisoo let out a loud moan, covering his teary eyes.

"Don't cover your face, baby." Jeonghan says, moving the younger's arms out the way and kissing Jisoo.

Jisoo wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's neck, having his hole getting thrusted by Jeonghan's finger.

When Jeonghan finished, he didn't hesitate to thrust his cock inside of the younger.

Jisoo yelped at the sudden thrust. He pulled away from the kiss and began moaning.

Jeonghan took off the younger's shirt, attacking everywhere with his lips.

"Jeonghan...That feels so good.." Jisoo moaned.

Jeonghan looked at the youngerms face and immediately, something snapped.

He began to thrust harder and faster, kissing the younger roughly.

They were both sweating, panting and blushing.

Jeonghan thrusted in one last time before the both of them came. Jeonghan plopped onto the younger, tiredly.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo panted.

"Huh?"

Suddenly, Jeonghan was pinned to the chair, Jisoo sitting on him. "We aren't done, my love~" Jisoo says.

Jeonghan looked up at the gorgeous sight. He smirked and held onto the younger's thighs, letting Jisoo take the lead.

Jisoo pressed down onto the older's dick, shoving it into his hole. Jisoo let out a loud, high pitched moan as he continuously moved up and down.

Jeonghan groaned, grabbing Jisoo's ass and pushing him down further.

Jisoo gasped, constantly moaning. "J-Jeonghan! Wait, that's too fast!" he moaned.

Jisoo came, all over Jeonghan's chest. He was panting hard before fainting, falling on the older.

Jeonghan held the younger up, pulling his cock out. He cleaned Jisoo up, trying not to wake the younger up.

Jisoo groaned in his sleep, burying his face into the older's shoulder.

Jeonghan smiled and gave Jisoo a quick peck on the head. "I love you, baby."

Author's Note: kinda messy. lazy writing sorry 😔❤️

🦌