Leader Birthday (f)

(very very very late post for scoups bday. and very short 😭)

Joshua opens the door of Seungcheol's room with Jeonghan following behind. Jeonghan could tell Joshua had a devilish plan from the younger's "evil" giggling if you could call it evil since Joshua just sounded if a bunny was laughing. 

The younger gets close to Seungcheol's bed as the older was sleeping. "Happy birthday..." Joshua sings, "..to you!" He jumps on Seungcheol, making Seungcheol cough awake. 

"What the!?" Seungcheol gasped seeing Joshua on him and Jeonghan laughing on the side. 

"Happy birthday, Seungcheol!" Joshua says, sitting on Seungcheol's bed. 

"Did you have to jump on me!?" Seungcheol groaned, sitting up. 

"Duhh." Joshua says. "It's not fun if I don't."

Seungcheol rolled his eyes and plopped back down on the bed as Joshua stood up and Jeonghan walked closer to the bed. "Okay, my turn." Jeonghan says, making a jumping position. 

"No!" Seungcheol blocks Jeonghan. 

"Then get up! We're going out for brunch!" Jeonghan says, grinning. "Get ready by an hour or so."

"Ughhhhhhhhh." Seungcheol has never been so tired on his birthday. The two left, leaving the tired Seungcheol and his messed up bed. 

After Seungcheol gets ready, the three drive to the brunch spot and sit at a table. Beforehand, Jeonghan had told the waiter that it was Seungcheol's birthday but Seungcheol doesn't need to know that. 

"Happy birthday, Cheolie." Jeonghan says as he sits next to Joshua.

"Yes happy birthday, Seungcheol!" Joshua smiled.

"Thank you guys, but you didn't have to take me out to breakfast." Seungcheol chuckled. 

"Oh it's okay. You're paying for us anyways." Joshua says, smiling "innocently".

"Of course I am." Seungcheol rolled his eyes. The three ordered their food and waited for it to come out. 

"Seungcheol." Joshua called out, "Look." He held up a small cherry plushie. 

"Oh! Thank you, Shua!" Seungcheol smiled taking the plushie. Then, an asparagus plushie came flying and hit Seungcheol's face. "Ow! Jeonghan!" 

"You're welcome." Jeonghan smiled "innocently". (joshua calls seungcheol asparagus i think. idk why but seungcheol gets embarrassed by it. i love asparagus tho😉 iykwim)

"Righttt thank you." Seungcheol laughed. 

Their food came out shortly after and they started eating. After a couple minutes, the birthday song starts playing and Seungcheol immediately knew what was going on. 

Seungcheol quickly covers his face from embarrassment as Jeonghan and Joshua were laughing, falling over each other (and for each other).

"Guys!" Seungcheol blushed from embarrassment. 

"Oh shush, just blow out your pancake candles!" Jeonghan laughed. 

The older became flustered and blew out the candles as everyone around the clapped. Seungcheol gently bowed at each and everyone of the people clapped for him. 

"We have a present for you too." the waiter says, making Seungcheol confused.

"For me?" Seungcheol asked. His eyes opened wider and wider as they wheel out a giant box. It looked like it could fit a human in there. 

"3...2...1!" 

Chan jumps out of the box, posing. "Hi hyung!" he says. 

"Chan!?" Seungcheol blushes at the bow around Chan's neck. He hugs the younger's waist, pulling him in closer. 

"Best present ever.."

Author's Note: this was so late but its cuz i have school now! i hate school sm like actually but like happy late birthday to seungcheol!!! very short and idk when imma make more stories and shit but likeee ya. ❤

🦌