Falling For You, Literally (f)

"Oh fuck." Jeonghan says before tripping onto the floor. Right in front of his crush, Jisoo, too.

"Oh my gosh! Are you alright?" Jisoo asks, crouching down to help the older. Jeonghan lifted his face up, brushing the dirt out of his hair. "Are you alright, Jeonghan" Jisoo asks, holding his hand out. 

"Yeah, I guess you could say I fell for you, literally." Jeonghan smirked, winking at the younger as he took Jisoo's hand. Jisoo froze, not expecting the sudden pick up line. 

Jisoo couldn't hold in his laugh. "You're so corny, what?" he laughed, standing up, still holding the older's hand. 

"I'm not lying though." Jeonghan winked, obviously flirting with Jisoo. 

Jisoo blushed slightly, chuckling awkwardly. "You're funny, Jeonghan haha.." Jisoo says. 

"Huh?" Jeonghan looked at the younger, confused. "I'm not joking? I'm asking you out right now." 

"Wait what?" Jisoo had to process everything before turning bright red. Jisoo's friend, Seungkwan was hysterically laughing though. From the point where Jeonghan fell to now. "Be quiet, Seungkwan!" Jisoo yelled, blushing.

Seungkwan didn't stop laughing.

"Wait, so are you actually asking me out?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah. Will you go out with me, Jisoo?" Jeonghan asked, smiling.

"..Yes..Yes I'll go out with you.." Jisoo blushed, embarrassingly as he avoided eye contact. 

"Nice! Can I get your number? I'll text you everything for the date later." Jeonghan says, pulling out his phone.

"Oh! Sure!" Jisoo pulled out his phone as well and they exchanged numbers. After, Jeonghan went off leaving Seungkwan every right to tease Jisoo or make fun of Jeonghan.

"Holy shit! I can't- He legit fell on the floor, face first just to ask you out!" Seungkwan laughed, loudly, making Jisoo shush him. 

"Shhhut up, Seungkwan!" Jisoo says, embarrassingly. 

"You thought he was fucking with you! Hahahah!" Seungkwan laughed so hard that he ended up coughing a whole bunch. "Anyways. Better get ready for the date~" 

"I don't even know when or where it is." Jisoo says, rolling his eyes. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just say you're excited, hyung. I'm literally your best friend. I know how you act 'cause of a dude." Seungkwan says, "And lately, you've been crushing hard on Jeonghan hyung."

"I wasn't even crushing that hard on him! Sure he's hot and funny and nice, but that doesn't mean anything." Jisoo says, making Seungkwan squint his eyes at the older.

"Be fucking for real." Seungkwan says. 

"I'm being fucking for real." Jisoo says, matching the younger's energy. "Anyways, let's get to class. If you're late for this one, Mr Kang's gonna be mad~" 

"Ughhh. I hate science."

-

"Seungkwan! He's taking me on an arcade date!" Jisoo says through the call.

"That's cute, but what are you guys even going to talk about?" Seungkwan says.

"Hmmm...We'll figure something out. There's a thing called small talk. I have to ask for his hobbies, y'know?" Jisoo says with a 'no duh' tone.

"That's boring, but okayyy~" Seungkwan says.

"Come over. I need help picking out an outfit." Jisoo says.