Truth Or Dare (m)

"Jeonghan hyung, truth or dare?" Seungkwan asked.

"Hmmm...Dare." Jeonghan responded, not expecting anything big as he chugged his beer. 

Seungkwan smirked, giggle evilly. He spins a bottle and the bottle lands on the one and only Jisoo. "Jeonghan and Jisoo hyung, go into the closet." Seungkwan says. 

"Huh?" Jisoo's head lifted up from his phone, "Why?"

Seungkwan shrugs, "Just because. It's the dare." 

Jeonghan sighed and stood up, waiting for Jisoo who didn't seem like he wanted to go. 

Eventually, the group got Jisoo to go into the closet with Jeonghan. The two walked into the oddly spacious closet and sat down, one on each side. It wasn't dark since the closet had a light, but it was a bit cramped having both of them in there. 

"..So...? How's your day?" Jeonghan asked, awkwardly. 

"Let's just fuck already." Jisoo sighed, taking off his jacket.

The older looked at Jisoo confused and shocked. "Huh!? What!?" 

"What? That's what they wanted us to do." the younger says, shrugging, taking his shirt off. There Jeonghan sees Jisoo's plump chest. 

"Wh-What do you mean..?" Jeonghan blushed, staring at the younger's chest. 

"C'mon. Nows not the time to act dumb, Jeonghan." Jisoo climbs onto Jeonghan's lap, wrapping his arms around the older's neck. "Less talking, more fucking."

Jeonghan hesitated, but slowly slid his hands to meet the softness of Jisoo's ass cheeks. He slides down the younger's pants, feeling the smoothness of his skin. 

Jisoo let out soft moans as he clung onto Jeonghan's shoulders. He leans in and captures the older's lips, starting a make out session which the two very much enjoyed. 

Jeonghan shoved his tongue into the younger's mouth, intertwining their tongues together. Their breathing turned heavy and the room became stuff. 

The younger felt Jeonghan's hard crotch press against his ass. He climbed down, his ass in the air as he began to suck Jeonghan off. 

"Ughhh!" Jeonghan groaned, holding Jisoo's head. 

Jisoo bobbed his head, moving his tongue around the older's cock, gagging. Just before Jeonghan came, Jisoo stopped sucking the older off and hovered his hole over Jeonghan's cock. 

"A-Are we really doing this?" Jeonghan asked, holding Jisoo's thigh. 

"Guess so." Jisoo shrugged before slamming onto Jeonghan's cock. He let out a loud moaning screech. "Ohhh shitttt!~" he moaned. 

Jeonghan groaned, feeling Jisoo clench on his cock. "Fuck...Loosen up, man.." 

The younger didn't loosen up. Instead, he tightened more. He seemed to be having a hard time adjusting, his eyes rolling back, his breathing hesitant. Jisoo is a virgin.

"Hey...Have you ever had sex before?" Jeonghan asked, holding Jisoo's thighs. 

Jisoo paused before speaking, "Y-Yeah..?" he lied. He made eye contact with Jeonghan and fidget around. "...No...I haven't.."

"Why would you waste it on me, Jisoo?" Jeonghan sighed.

Jisoo didn't respond. And Jeonghan knew exactly why. 

"You...Like me..?" Jeonghan asked, eyes widened.

"Ahhhhhh! Shut uppp!" Jisoo whined, moving up and down on Jeonghan's cock. He moaned louder and louder every thrust. 

"Jisoo!" Jeonghan groaned. "Fine...You asked for it." 

Jeonghan cups Jisoo's ass, moving the younger up and down his cock. He went faster than Jisoo did before as Jisoo's moans became whines of pleasure. 

"Wa-Waitttt!~" Jisoo moaned, gripping the older's shoulder. "H-Harder!" 

Jeonghan indeed went harder and faster almost. "Yeah~ You like that?" Jeonghan smirked, slapping the younger's ass. 

Jisoo gasped from the surprise slap. "Oh!~" he moaned. 

As the older fucked Jisoo, Jeonghan leaned in and sucked on Jisoo's pink nipple. The younger moaned loudly. Seems like his nipples are sensitive. Jeonghan continuously sucked on Jisoo's nipple, flicking the nub with his tongue.

"Fuckkk!~ I'm gonna cum!~" Jisoo moaned, cumming all over the two of them. Jeonghan pulled out before he came, trying to treat the younger well for Jisoo's first time.

"That felt good.." Jeonghan pant, holding Jisoo's hips. 

The younger tipped over, flopping over Jeonghan as Jeonghan held him. The older chuckled, caressing Jisoo's back.

That's when he remembers...

"Hyung....you guys are fucking crazy." Seungkwan says. 

Author's Note: got rlly lazy ❤

🦌