Our Maknae (f)

Happy Chan!
Our maknae! We're sorry we can't hang out with you today. Most of us are too busy with family or work. But happy 24th birthday! Have a fun birthday!

Is what was written on the letter when Chan woke up. Today is Chan's 24th birthday and he doesn't have his members to spend it with.

He was upset but just went to go wash up.

After that, he made himself a bowl of cereal and ate i silence. He didn't know what to do since there was no one home to hang out with. That's what he thought.

"Oh? You're awake Channie?"

Chan turned around a saw his hyung, Jisoo. Jisoo had just woken up, says the bed hair and pajamas.

Jisoo smiled at Chan, walking closer and hugging the younger. "Happy birthday, our maknae." Jisoo says in a tired voice. "Sorry the others aren't here to celebrate it." Jisoo rested his face on the younger's head, tiredly.

Chan could here the guilt in the older's voice even though he wasn't looking. "It's okay hyung. Everyone's busy since we are idols after all." Chan sighed, taking another bite of his cereal.

"At least Jeonghannie and I are here. Let's go out a celebrate." Jisoo says with a cat like smile on his face.

"Jeonghan hyung is here too?" Chan asks, looking up at the older who was still hugging him like a child.

"Yeah, I mean, I woke up next to him." Jisoo says.

"Ah..okay! Can we hang out or do you have something to do?" Chan asks, excitedly.

"I'm free the whole day, Channie." Jisoo says. "I'll go wash up and after we can go jump on Jeonghan to wake him up." Jisoo evilly smiles, making Chan's mood lift.

-

"3...2...1..Go!"

Chan and Jisoo started to jump on the bed, waking Jeonghan up. Jeonghan startles awake, staring at the two, who had finally stopped. He glanced at Chan and then to his boyfriend.

"You guys better run." Jeonghan says, making the two jump off the bed, running out the room laughing. Jeonghan followed behind.

Jeonghan grabbed Jisoo's hand, spinning him around. He held Jisoo's waist and stared at Chan, who had stopped running to save his hyung.

"Happy birthday, Chan." Jeonghan says, smiling. "Let's hang out today." Jeonghan says in a tired voice and buried his face into his lover's shoulder.

"Okay!"

-

"So where do you want to go, Chan?" Jisoo asks as they got into Jeonghan's car.

"I don't know...Where do you guys want to go?" Chan asks, sitting in the back.

"It's your birthday, Chan. Do you want to go eat, amusement park, movie?" Jeonghan asks.

"Uhmmm...Let's go to an amusement park!" Chan says, excitedly.

"Of course! Jeonghannie is paying after all." Jisoo says, smiling ear to ear.

"Wait what?" Jeonghan turned his head to his lover.

"C'mon Hannie~ It's Chan's birthday~" Jisoo says, flashing his doe eyes and holding onto the older's arm. "Do it for Chan."

"I hate you, y'know that?" Jeonghan groaned, leaning back in his seat and turning on the car.

"You love me~" Jisoo says, turning on the GPS. Then, he plugged in his phone in the bluetooth. "Channie, what song do you want?"

"Let's listen to our songs!" And so they did karaoke in Jeonghan's car the whole ride to the amusement park.