What Are You Looking At? (f)

"So first, you do this and then- what?" Joshua furrowed his eyebrows after seeing that Jeonghan has been staring at him the entire time.

"I didn't say anything." Jeonghan says, smiling.

"But you're looking at me with that look on your face." Joshua laughed, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you're gorgeous." Jeonghan says.

"Heyyy, quit joking around Jeonghan-ah. You need to pass the test too." Joshua says, blushing slightly.

"Who said I was joking?" Jeonghan asked, leaning closer to the younger. He stared down at Joshua's lips and then his eyes.

"J-Jeonghan?" Joshua wanted to push the older away, but didn't.

"Joshuji I-"

"Jisoo sweetie, are you and your friend hungry?" Ms Hong asked, knocking on the door.

The two scurried away from each other, panicking.

"Uh! Yeah sure!" Joshua says, quickly.

"Okay, I'm going out to buy food, 'kay?" she asked.

"Okay!"

They waited until they heard Ms Hong's footsteps leave before exhaling in relief. They looked at each other awkwardly and nervously, waiting for the other to say something.

Finally, Jeonghan sighed, moving closer again. "Jisoo, I'm going to kiss you, okay?" he asked.

"What?" Joshua blushed as Jeonghan lifted up the younger's chin.

"If you don't want me to, push me away." Jeonghan says. Joshua paused, avoiding eye contact.

He looked back up at the older and leaned in closer. Jeonghan noticed and fully connected their lips. Joshua hesitated, but kissed back, wrapping his arms around the older's neck. Jeonghan moved the younger to his lap, holding Joshua's waist.

They both pulled away, taking a deep breath. 

Joshua immediately started to blush, avoiding eye contact.

"Do you want another one?" Jeonghan teased, pulling the younger closer by the waist. 

Joshua hesitated but finally connected their eyes. "Y-Yeah.." Joshua says.

And so, Jeonghan leaned in, kissing the younger on top of him. 

-

"What?" 

"Huh? I didn't say anything." Jeonghan says.

"Yeah, but you're staring, my love." Joshua says, scooting closer to the older. 

Jeonghan paused and smirked, "Because you're gorgeous." he says.

"I'm sensing huge deja vu right now." Joshua says, squinting his eyes. "But, you think I'm gorgeous?" Joshua smirked, resting his head on Jeonghan's shoulder. 

"Of course I think you're gorgeous." Jeonghan says, pinning the younger to the couch. "Can I kiss you?" 

"You don't have to ask, silly." Joshua leaned in and connected their lips.

"I love you so much, my beauty."

Author's Note: im actually dying. i just got sick today like i threw up twice and my bedroom is hella cold. yknow that one ff i wrote abt joshua getting sick? yeah i feel like that now. :) ❤

🦌