Am I A Joke To You? (a + f)

Lately, Jeonghan and Jisoo had been distant. Jeonghan would always flirt with him and be all touchy with him that Jisoo couldn't help but fall for his best friend. He thought maybe Jeonghan would like him too but recently, everytime the younger would try to talk to Jeonghan, he would either be talking to someone else or he gets pulled away by another member. 

Jisoo had always thought that Jeonghan liked him. It was practically obvious. The way they act, the way they're overall friends doesn't seem like a love in a friend way. 

But now, the older seems to not be talking to Jisoo as much. So, Jisoo's going to try and talk to Jeonghan about it today. Maybe even confess. 

-

Jisoo spotted Jeonghan in the practice room with everyone else. The younger approached Jeonghan and Jeonghan noticed, spreading his arms out for a hug. Jisoo graciously accepted the hug. 

"Hey Jeonghan-" Jisoo was interrupted by Seungcheol.

"Jeonghan! Can you help me real quick!?" he yells.

"Oh, sure!" Jeonghan says. "I'll talk to you later, okay Shuji?"

"Ah okay.." Jisoo says as Jeonghan ran away. 'That's okay! I'll tell him later!' he thought.

But then, Jeonghan kept getting called by the other members. It kept happening everytime Jisoo tried talking to the older. 

Jisoo was getting annoyed. 

"Jeonghan!" Jisoo called with a slight annoyed tone. 

"Jeonghan hyung! Can you-"

"Not now Mingyu!" Jisoo yelled, angrily. He slipped his head towards Jeonghan who seemed shocked and worried. "Am I a joke to you, Jeonghan?"

"What?" 

"I swear you have been avoiding me recently! Did you get the members to call you over when I approach you or something!? What's going on!?" Jisoo says, not keeping any of his anger in. "I..I thought you might have liked me.." 

Jisoo teared up and before he could start crying, he ran away, out of the practice room. Jeonghan yelled after Jisoo but Jisoo just kept storming off. He was too mad and frustrated to listen. 

Suddenly, a hand took him in for a hug. 

"Jisoo.." Jeonghan says. "I am so so sorry you felt this way.." 

Jisoo cried, trying to push the older away. "Were you really just messing with me..?" he asks through his sobs. 

"No! No!" Jeonghan says, holding onto Jisoo's shoulder. Jisoo's eyes widened after seeing pain in Jeonghan's eyes. "I absolutely love you! I love you so much and I was idiotic that I thought...I thought I might be ruining our friendship...I didn't think you'd like me back so I told the members to pull me away because I was a coward and too scared to talk to you about it.." Jeonghan says, crying. 

He pulled Jisoo into another hug, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist. "I'm so sorry.." he says again.

"..You're such an asshole.." Jisoo sobbed into the older's shoulder. "You suck so much, Jeonghan.." 

"I'm sorry...I love you." Jeonghan says. He pulled away and leaned his face closer to the younger's. "Can I?"

Jisoo nodded and Jeonghan immediately connected their lips. 

Author's Note: kinda messy 😭❤

🦌