Adopted Child (f)

"Welcome to your new home, Haneul!"

As the couple opened the door, their new child immediately rushed into the house.

"Woah! It's huge!" Haneul jumped up and down as he ran around the house.

"Aww..he's so cute.." Joshua says, taking off his scarf. He heard a few thuds from Jeonghan as the older placed the luggages on the floor.

"Haneul, are you hungry?" Jeonghan asked, walking up to the child.

"I am, Mr Jeonghan!" Haneul says. "You said Mr Joshua can cook well, right?"

"Yes he can! Now let's go play while he cooks something up." Jeonghan picked up Haneul and carried him, running up the stairs.

"Really?" Joshua let out a sigh while smiling and walked towards the kitchen to whip up something for the 3 of them.

-

Joshua hummed a song while prepping the meals.

Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms wrapping around his waist. It was Jeonghan.

"Hi baby." Jeonghan says, kissing the younger's head.

"Shut up! You left me to cook myself." Joshua pouted at the older. Jeonghan took that as an advantage to steal a kiss.

"I'm sorry Shuji~" Jeonghan teased. "But Haneul was having fun."

"Hmph! Whatever!" Joshua says.

It went silent while the two hugged and melted into each other's warmth.

"I'm sorry.." Joshua whispered loud enough for the older to hear.

"Hmm? For what?" Jeonghan asked.

"I couldn't give you kids properly...I'm sorry I'm not a girl Jeonghan.." Jeonghan heard the younger sniffle from tears. "If I could, I would've gave birth to your kids.."

"Jisoo listen." Jeonghan turned Joshua around and wiped away the younger's tears. "I don't care if you can't or can give birth. I'm happy that we can be a family together no matter if you gave birth or we adopted. I love you no matter what."

Joshua cried at the older's words.

"I love you too Jeonghan. I'm...I'm sorry.." Joshua sobbed into the other's shoulder.

"Stop apologizing...Haneul will be our child no matter what." Jeonghan says, patting the younger's head. "I love you."

"I love you too." Joshua cried.

"I love you too!" Haneul came out of no where, hugging the couple's legs.

Author's Note: yuh ❤️

🦌