Mr CEO (m)

(⚠️THIS IS SMUT. DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT!!!⚠️)

"Come in!" Jeonghan was at his work place doing all the paperwork. He has been really stress for the pass few weeks and Joshua noticed. So the younger wanted to do something for the CEO.

Joshua opened the huge door of the office and peaked in. "Hi Hannie."

Jeonghan's head immediately shot up. "Shuji! What are you doing here?" Jeonghan stood up from his desk and rush towards his husband.

"I just wanted to visit you. You've been having some hard times so I wanted to cheer you up.." Joshua blushed at his own words.

"That's sweet, love, but you could've waited after work. I won't have much time since I have paperwork to do..?" As Jeonghan spoke, Joshua slowly revealed what was under his jacket. "Shua..is that.."

"How about you see for yourself, Mr CEO?" Joshua pressed his body against the older.

Jeonghan tried holding himself back, but couldn't. He reached for the younger's waist, pulling him in for a deep and sloppy kiss.

"Gosh you sure do know how to turn me on, love."Jeonghan whispered into the younger's mouth as they kissed.

Jeonghan pinned the younger on the office door, making his thud sound. He managed to lock the door before picking Joshua up.

Joshua quickly wrapped his legs and arms around Jeonghan to keep balance. The younger moaned when Jeonghan squeezed his thigh.

Jeonghan carried the younger to the couch and pins him down. He quickly unzipped Joshua's jacket revealing the lingerie underneath.

"Oh wow...You never fail to blow me away, baby." Jeonghan began kissing the other's body, leaving marks everywhere.

"Does this satisfy you..?" Joshua held in his moan to mutter something out. "Take out all your stress.."

"If I take it all out, you might end up passing out too early." Jeonghan chuckled through the kisses and licks.

Jeonghan removed his jacket, then the other's pants. Now all Joshua was wearing was a black lingerie.

"Stop..stop staring so much." Joshua covered his face after the older blew a whistle.

"I don't think I can help it." Jeonghan started to tease the younger's hole. Finally, he started to finger Joshua until Joshua was a moaning mess. "Are you ready?"

Jeonghan didn't let the younger answer. He immediately pushed in, making Joshua scream a high pitch moan.

"Shhh...You don't want my employees to hear, do you?" Joshua covered his mouth, holding in the moans. Suddenly, Jeonghan removed Joshua's hand and kissed him.

Joshua couldn't even kiss back properly because he was only able to moan into the other's mouth.

"Jeong..Jeonghan! I'm gonna-"

"Of course baby. Go ahead." Jeonghan started thrusting into the younger harder than before. That made Joshua cum all over.

Jeonghan left Joshua panting, but didn't let the younger rest before he started thrusting again. Finally, he was able to cum inside of the younger.

"Oh fuck..." Joshua sighed and melted into the cushions beneath him. He moaned a bit when Jeonghan pulled out and gave him a peck.

"Do you think you can go home or do you want to wait for me?" Jeonghan asked, buttoning up his shirt.

"I'll wait.." Joshua was nonstop panting. He was to tired to get up so he just laid on the couch while Jeonghan cleaned him up.

Suddenly, the CEO picked up Joshua and carried him over to the desk. Jeonghan had Joshua straddle his lap while he continued to work.

"Is this comfortable for you?" Joshua cupped the older's face, their lips almost touching.

"Of course it is." Jeonghan gave him a peck before going back to the work.

"Alright. Good night then." Joshua wrapped his arms around the CEO's neck and rested his head on the shoulder.

Jeonghan let out a deep sigh while patting the younger's back. 'You'll be the death of me, my love..'

Author's Note: ❤️

🦌