Hallowiener (m)

"Hannie~ Do you want to see my Halloween costume?" Joshua called from the other room. 

Jeonghan stands up and makes his way to their bedroom, "sure baby, but what are you dressed fo-" He couldn't finish his sentence after seeing his view. 

Joshua was on the bed, his back facing Jeonghan, flexing his ass in his cat costume. His tail swayed as he moved around. "Hey Hannie~" he teased, shaking his ass slightly. 

"Joshua...What is this?" Jeonghan blushed at the younger's butt.

"My cat costume." He stood up and walked towards Jeonghan. "here, you can see up close." he says, pressing his plump breast against Jeonghan's chest. 

Jeonghan drops his book onto the floor. His mind went blank as he blushed, seeing how the younger was acting. 

"What's wrong, Hannie?" Joshua asked, smiling like a cat. "Am I being bad? Are you going to punish me?" he asked, wrapping his arms around Jeonghan's neck.  

Jeonghan held Joshua's waist, sliding them lower until his hands cupped the younger's ass cheeks. "What's with the act, baby?" Jeonghan asked, breathily. 

"What act?" Joshua smirked, lifting his thigh up to Jeonghan's side, letting the older hold it. "C'mon~ Touch me more...daddy~" he whispered into Jeonghan's ear. 

"What has gotten into you?" Jeonghan smirked before bringing the younger into a rough kiss. Jeonghan licked the bottom of Joshua's lip, sliding his tongue into Joshua's mouth. The deep kiss made Joshua dizzy, but craved for more.

The older pushed both of them back until they hit the bed, falling down. Joshua wrapped his legs around Jeonghan's waist as the older pinned Joshua's arms onto the bed. 

"Like my costume that much?" Joshua teases, squirming underneath the older. 

"I love it. You look so sexy.." Jeonghan says, letting out a low growl as he slid the younger's tight pants down. He gives Joshua's ass a little slap, groping it. 

Joshua let out a soft moan, wrapping his arms around Jeonghan's neck.

"I don't care anymore, I'm doing you raw, baby." the older smirked, pulling his own pants down. 

"Oh yes please~" Joshua whined. Without any warning, Jeonghan plunged into the younger's tight hole, making Joshua moan louder and louder. 

Joshua let out a loud moan. It was mixed with pain and pleasure. "Oh!~ Oh my gosh!~" he moaned, leaving scratches on Jeonghan's shoulders and back. "W-Wait!~ Slow down!" 

"I can't do that, baby..." Jeonghan says, speeding up his thrusts. 

"Ohhh!~ More!" Joshua moaned, feeling the heat build up. Jeonghan didn't help as he leaned down, licking Joshua's nipple through the thin fabric of his tight, black top. 

Jeonghan cupped Joshua's ass as he fucked him raw, pounding into him every second. 

"Hannie I'm going to cum!" Joshua moaned, "Harder! Faster!" 

And so Jeonghan did. He pounded into the younger constantly until the two of them was close to release. The two came and began panting loudly. 

It went silent. All that was heard was their breathing before Jeonghan softly caresses Joshua's thigh. "Hngg..." Joshua moaned softly. 

"Round 2?" Jeonghan asked, pushing his hair back as he took off his sweaty shirt. 

"Gosh you're crazy...." Joshua pants, covering his face with his arms.

"Crazy for you."

Author's Note: i am likeeee bored
but anywaysss late halloween post
THE TITLE IS A JOKE❤

🦌