The Type Of Sick Where You're Dying In Bed (f)

(y'know those times when you get sick and you're coughing hella, it's burning hot but at the same time you feel cold so you cover yourself with blankets and then practically stay in bed to the point where you would cry since you're so sick? well i know those times cuz i absolutely hate those times cuz they are so annoying but imma be writing about joshua like that. sorry shuaa~ 🤭🤗❤)

Joshua POV:

How did this even happen? Seriously, the day of the Going Seventeen shooting, I get hit with a boiling fever. And not only that, Jeonghan had to stay home with me to take care of me.

He should've just left honestly. I could've taken care of myself.

No I couldn't. I just felt bad, but anyways.

"Jisoo, I ordered soup." Jeonghan says, walking into the room with a bag of to go foods.

I just stayed in bed, not moving since I seriously didn't have the energy to. I let out multiple loud coughs, shrinking my body into my blanket.

"Feeling any better?" Jeonghan asks.

"Fuck no...If this is what dying feels like, I don't want it." I managed to cough out and it came out more harsher than I wanted it to.

"Oh..well, here. Eat some soup." Shit..now I feel bad. To push the awkwardness away, I started to cough as I sat up, weakly.

"Ugh...I want to barf.." I complained.

"Not on the bed, sweetheart." Jeonghan smiled, kissing my head. "Finish your soup. Do you want me to feed you?"

"I'm...I'm okay.." I've been so cranky but Jeonghan have been nothing but kind to me. What is wrong with me today? This fever sure is ruining my relationship right now.

I laid back down after finishing the soup and after Jeonghan came back from throwing away the trash, he immediately took the seat next to me.

"Jeonghan..you can go else where if you want...You don't have to stay by my side the whole time." I say, slightly muffled by the blanket.

"Of course I'm staying by your side the whole time. I don't have a reason to not." Jeonghan gave me a peck on the lips, not letting me react. Not even letting the kiss grow deeper or at least let me kiss back.

I pouted and snuggled back into my blanket while Jeonghan just read his book.

"..Hannie..." I called out.

"Yes baby?" Jeonghan looked up from his book to greet me with his heart piercing eyes.

"Can we..Can we cuddle? Please..?" I pleaded, flashing my doe eyes.

Jeonghan thought for a bit before smiling at me. "Of course my love. Just don't get me sick." Jeonghan slid into bed with me, hugging my waist. I snuggled into his shoulder, blowing into my hands since it was so cold.

He wrapped the blanket around us, transferring his body heat to me.

"Are you warm, Shuji?" Jeonghan asked. I nodded with a small mumble.

I looked up at him and he looked back down. I puckered my lips and he immediately knew what to do, leaning into my lips. We shared a soft kiss before it got a bit heated.

"Nghh.." I whined because I could feel myself getting hotter by the second. (literally. joshua is hot as hell. fight me jeonghan)

Jeonghan pulled away and stared at me, worriedly. "Are you okay? Is it getting worse?"

I didn't respond. I couldn't respond. I practically passed out, onto the pillow. Not really. I just couldn't open my eyes so then I just fell asleep.

-

Waking up, I felt myself burning, coughing constantly. I was seriously dying at this point. I'm in pain. It hurts.

"J-Jeonghan.." I cried, stuttering from being cold, yet hot at the same time. I know it doesn't make sense, but it's freezing on the inside and burning on the outside. "Jeonghan-ah.."

Tears fell down my face. Not being able to move up was a pain. Having a fever is a pain.

Finally, someone walked through the door.

"Jisoo, baby!" Jeonghan rushed to my side, sitting me up. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I-It hurts, Hannie...It hurts so much.." I sobbed, quickly wrapping the blankets around me. Jeonghan grabbed the edges of the blankets, putting them together and squeezing me tight. It was warm. It was still painful, but warm.

"It's okay, baby, it's okay." Jeonghan carried me, moving to sit down on the bed with me on his lap. "Shh...Don't cry. Are you hungry? You should eat."

"I don't want to eat.." I complained.

"You have to. If you don't, your fever will get worse baby." Jeonghan says.

"Don't leave." I cried, coughing again.

"Okay, okay. Calm down, love." Jeonghan says. "How about you take some medicine? I'll text Seungkwan to bring some"

"They're back?" I asked, lifted my head up which I immediately regretted because it felt like huge wind had hit me in the face. I snuggled my face back into Jeonghan's shoulder as he texted Seungkwan.

"Yeah. It's 5:40 right now." Jeonghan says and immediately, Seungkwan showed up.

"Jisoo hyung...Are you feeling any better?" Seungkwan asks, handing Jeonghan the medicine.

"Mm mm.." I muttered a no, worrying Seungkwan.

"Aww..Well, hope you get better. Jeonghan hyung, don't do anything to Jisoo hyung when he's sick you weirdo." Seungkwan glared at Jeonghan, almost making me laugh but instead, I started coughing.

"Shut up, Seungkwan. Get out." And as Jeonghan said that, Seungkwan left.

Jeonghan took out a pill and handed me the cup of warm water.

"Here, take the medicine." Jeonghan says, handing me the pill. I hesitated but eventually took the pill. Jeonghan laid me down on the bed after, hugging me.

"Hannie.." I whined.

"Yes, baby?" Jeonghan kissed the top of my head, leaving my heart racing.

"Don't leave."

"I'll stay next to you for however long you want, Jisoo."

-

I woke up, feeling so much more better. I turned to my side to see Jeonghan fast asleep, still hugging me.

"Thank you, Jeonghan." I say, smiling before snuggling into him. But that just ended up waking him up.

"You're awake, baby? Feeling any better?" Jeonghan asked, yawning in a tired voice.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better. Thanks to you." I pecked his lips before continue. "Sorry for being cranky. I didn't mean to, it just came out like that.."

"Don't apologize, baby. There's nothing to apologize for. It's called loving you." Jeonghan hugged me tighter and I hugged back.

"Thank you.."

"Of course, Shuji."

Author's Notes: AHHHHHHH SO CUTE WTF 😭❤

🦌