Memories of Sorts Pt 2 (f)

"Goodbye Jisoo.."

Jeonghan sighed as he watched his best friend and the only person he would ever love drove away.

"How are you feeling, Jeonghan..?" Jeonghan's mom asked.

"..Not well." Jeonghan sighed, "I love him a lot, mom.."

"I know, sweetie. I know." Jeonghan's mom pulled him in and hugged Jeonghan as he cried. "Maybe you can still text him."

"Yeah. Of course." Jeonghan smiled.

-

'Where are you, Joshuji..?' Jeonghan thought. 'Why did you stop texting me? I'm worried, but it also hurts...Is it official? Are you leaving me? Wait, were we ever together..?'

"Jeonghan?" Jeonghan's mom knocked on the bedroom door, trying to check up on her son. "How are you feeling, dear?" 

"Not good." Jeonghan sighed, messing up his hair. 

Jeonghan's mom entered Jeonghan's room and saw Jeonghan spinning around in his rolling chair. He looked stressed and defeated.

"Did something happen with Jisoo or are you missing him?" she asked, sitting on the bed. 

"Both. He's not texting me at all.." Jeonghan says. 

"Oh...Maybe he's adjusting to America right now." she says, "I mean, it's just been a few days. I'm sure he'll text you sooner or later."

"..Yeah...I hope so.."

-

Present Day:

"Yeah, yeah Seungcheol. I'm almost there with your food." Jeonghan groaned. 

"You better 'cause I'm starving." Seungcheol says from the other line.

"I don't care." Jeonghan says. "Why didn't you have Cha-"

Suddenly, someone placed a hand on Jeonghan's shoulder. "Uhm..excuse me?" the man calls.

Jeonghan turned around, confused. Who is this man and why does she look so familiar?

"Uh..Do I know you?" 

'That's a weird thing to ask someone..' Jeonghan thought. 'Shouldn't I be the one asking that? He looks like someone I know..' Jeonghan didn't mean to, but he made a weird face. He was just trying to figure out who this guy was.

"Ah! Sorry! I probably got the wrong guy.." the man bowed at Jeonghan, constantly and walked away.

'He seriously looked familiar...' Jeonghan just stared at the man as he walked away until, he finally figured it out. 

Jeonghan chased after the man and grabbed his hand.

"Uhm..I'm sor-"

"Joshuji?" Jeonghan called out, hoping that it was the right person.

The man froze and Jeonghan could see his tears form. "..Jeonghannie..? It's really you..?" Jisoo asked, voice cracking. 

"Yes, it's me.." Jeonghan smiled softly, tearing up as well. 

Jisoo cried, wiping his eyes with the end of his sleeve. His other hand is holding tightly on the other's shirt. "Jeonghan...I missed you so much.." he cried as Jeonghan moved closer, hugging Jisoo.

"I missed you too. Where have you been.." Jisoo could hear the pain from Jeonghan's voice. His heart sunk immediately, gripping onto Jeonghan's clothing. "Come on, let's go somewhere quieter." 

Jeonghan held the other's hand and they walked into a cafe, taking a seat at one of the couples tables. 

"Jeonghan...I'm so so sorry I didn't text you.." Jisoo cried. "My dumb ass dropped my phone down fucking 10 staircases when I moved in...I really wanted to text you, Jeonghan.."

"You dropped your phone down 10- Okay, okay. Calm down, it's okay. You're here with me now." Jeonghan says, holding the other's hand. "I...I missed you."

"I missed you too, Jeonghan.." Jisoo sobbed. "I'm so sorry.."

"Shhhh...It's okay.." Jeonghan pecked Jisoo's forehead, "I'm not blaming you."

Jisoo wiped away his tears, sniffling and hiccuping like crazy. "Can you give me your number again so we can actually keep in touch?" Jisoo asked, letting out a cough. 

"Of course." Jeonghan chuckled. They exchanged phone numbers and once they looked back up at each other, they both instinctively leaned in.

"W-Wait! I'm sure you have someone else, don't you..?" Jisoo sighed, pushing the other away. "I mean...It's been over 10 years." 

"I never went for anyone else. I only have eyes for you." Jeonghan says. He pulled Jisoo in and finally connected their lips.

Their lips moved smoothly and softly against each other. They were missing each other for years and Jisoo was just glad they have finally met again. 

"I love you, Jeonghan."

"I love you too." 

"I'm still on the call, Jeonghan." Seungcheol says.

"Fuck.."

"Who's that?" Jisoo asked, looking at the other's pocket.

"Seungcheol. He's annoying as fuck." Jeonghan sighed.

"Hello!? My food? I'm starving!? "

"And I don't care!" 

Author's Note: i had no idea how to write pt 2 of this low key 😭❤