Accidentally Loving You (m+f)

"Mr Hong, you're quite loud." Jeonghan let out a breath, feeling Jisoo's walls clench on him. 

Jisoo couldn't respond from how much Jeonghan kept thrusting in and out. "Sir...It feels so good!" he moaned.

Jeonghan flicked Jisoo's nipples before leaning down suck and kiss them, leaving them swollen and Jisoo a moaning mess. 

"Lower your voice if you don't want the other students to hear, Mr Hong." Jeonghan says, shushing Jisoo. 

"I'm sorry, sir.." Jisoo pants. He wrapped his arms around his professor's neck and pulled Jeonghan closer. "Will you kiss me, professor?" he asked, seducing the older. 

Jeonghan didn't hesitate to kiss the student. Jisoo took of Jeonghan's glasses, tossing them aside as they kissed passionately on Jeonghan's office desk. 

They were so focused on each other that they didn't notice there was someone outside the door, listening to them as the fucked, frozen in shock.

"..Hyung..?"

-

"Jisoo hyung." 

"Hm?" Jisoo looked up after biting his sandwich to listen to his friend, Lee Chan. "What's up, Chan?"

"Are you...doing the...you know what with Professor Yoon?" Chan asked, whispering. Jisoo almost choked on his food after hearing Chan's question. 

"W-What makes you think that?" Jisoo asked, wiping his mouth. 

"I uh...heard moans and uhmm...dirty talk coming from his office. It sounded like you and Professor Yoon so.." Chan said, hesitantly. 

"Y-You must've heard wrong." Jisoo awkwardly laughed.

"Hyung, if it's your grades, you can always come to me. I can help. I have good enough grades to help tutor." Chan offered. 

"Yes, yes. I'll ask if I ever need it." Jisoo smiled after sighing of relief that he made up a somewhat believable lie. 

'I really need to be more careful now...That was a close one.

-

"Professor, I'm here~" Jisoo says, closing the door quickly. "Did you miss me?" 

"Quit joking around, Mr Hong." Jeonghan says, taking off his glasses. "I'm guessing yesterday wasn't enough for you?" 

Jeonghan got up from his chair and walked over to the student. He held Jisoo's waist, pulling him closer.

"I could never get enough.." Jisoo said, breating against Jeonghan's lips. 

Jisoo locked the doors before Jeonghan brought him into a deep kiss. He wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's neck, having the older carry him to the couch. 

"You don't have to loosen me up. I'm still perfectly loose from yesterday." Jisoo whispered as Jeonghan took of his pants. 

"You said that before and you were as tight as ever." Jeonghan says, kissing Jisoo's neck. 

"Yeah, but you like it that way." Jisoo says, seductively. 

Jeonghan chuckled, "I sure do."

Saying that, Jeonghan thrusts in, making Jisoo moan. Jeonghan went all in at once, not giving Jisoo any time to think. 

"Loose my ass.." Jeonghan quietly groaned. 

After a few thrusts, Jeonghan noticed that Jisoo was quieter than before.

"Is something wrong, Jisoo?" Jeonghan asked.

"W-What do you mean?" Jisoo asked, moaning against hhis hand.