Music Producer (f)

"Jeonghan hyung, tomorrow can you and Jisoo hyung help me out with our upcoming song?" Jihoon asked. 

"What? You're working on your birthday?" Jeonghan asked, washing the dishes because Jisoo told him to. 

Jihoon shrugged, "Just a little. I didn't have anything planned so I just thought we could work on our comeback." 

Jeonghan sighed, placing the dishes in the dish rack. "You work too much. But yeah, Jisoo and I will help you." the older says. "What time?"

"Hmmm...Like...3pm?" Jihoon answered, checking his schedule to make sure he has enough time. Jeonghan nodded and went to go tell Jisoo. 

-

The next day, the three changed into a nice, comfortable outfit and drove to the studio to work on their comeback song. 

Jisoo and Jeonghan had already given Jihoon a small present for his birthday when he woke up. A breakfast in bed and a new guitar which the younger brought to the studio with them.

"I'll set up what I have so far so you guys just sit and rest." Jihoon says, sitting in his chair with his laptop. 

The two gladly sat with each other, but more like Jisoo sitting on Jeonghan. The younger sat on Jeonghan's lap as they made out while waiting. 

"Mmmm~ Jeonghannie~ Not in front of Jihoon." Jisoo whined, but put no effort into stopping Jeonghan from kissing him all over Jisoo's face. 

"Can't help it, baby." Jeonghan says, bringing Jisoo closer by the waist. 

Jihoon on the other hand was annoyed by the couple random PDA. "You guys make me sick." he says. 

"We love you~" Jisoo said in a singing voice right before he went back to kissing Jeonghan.

After a bit, Jihoon finished setting up and they started to write lyrics and sing a few lines to find the melody of the song. All while Jisoo was still sitting on Jeonghan's lap. 

From time to time, the two would make out or give each other pecks while Jihoon sat there judging them. "What a nice birthday.." Jihoon says, sarcastically.

"Right?" Jisoo went along with it, jokingly while he cuddled against Jeonghan's head. 

Every idea or correct answer one of them got, it would lead to a make out. And there sat Jihoon, regretting his decision in inviting just the couple with him.

Just a few hours later, they left a studio and the couple felt bad after putting Jihoon through all that annoying PDA. So they decided to give him a quick surprise.

"Jihoonie~" Jisoo called over as the three walked into the parking lot. "Let's go get dinner for your birthday." 

"Hmm...Are you guys just gonna keep making out?" Jihoon asked, suspiciously. 

Jisoo thought about it for a second before answering. "...Noooo..?"

The younger sighed and eventually agreed to thirdwheel with the couple. They drove to a nice traditional Korean restaurant and managed to get a VIP room.

"Order whatever youd like, Jihoon. Jisoo will pay for it all." Jeonghan says, sitting next to Jisoo, who gave him a dirty look. 

The 3 ordered and ate their food peacefully and had nice conversations. Such as Jeonghan and Jisoo flirting the whole time, making Jihoon wish to stay home. 

After they finished eating, Jeonghan ordered some dessert without Jihoon knowing. 

"Hyung, thank you so much. You really didn't have too.." Jihoon says, touched by the older's kindness. 

"Why are you thanking him?" Jisoo asked. "I'm the one paying." 

"Thank you to you too hyung." Jihoon laughed. 

Author's Note: I FORGOR WOOZIS BIRTHDAY AND THIS POST IS HECKA LATEKINDA BORING AND RLLY SHORT
anywyasysys yayay happy birthday to woozi happy birthday to woozi happy birthday dear woozi happy birthday to woozi ❤

🦌