Taking Care Of A Sick Jeonghan (f)

"Jeonghan, are you okay?"

Joshua was sitting on the bed after waking up to a burning hot Jeonghan. The younger checked Jeonghan's temperature, touching the older's forehead.

"Shit, you're burning hot! You have a fever!" Joshua says, waking up the older.

"..Shuji..?" Jeonghan said in a tired voice. He began coughing loudly so Joshua covered him with a blanket to keep him warm.

"I'll be right back. Don't move." Joshua says as if Jeonghan can even get up.

A bit later, Joshua came back with a bucket of warm water and a towel. He pulled a chair near the bed and soaked the towel in the water.

"Jeonghan." Joshua called, cupping the older's face. "God you're literally burning up."

Joshua placed they towel on Jeonghan's forehead.

"Joshuji.." Jeonghan coughed before continuing, "W-Water please."

"Okay, I'll be right back." Joshua ran to the kitchen to get a cup of water and ran back to the bedroom.

"You'll have to sit up, Jeonghan." Joshua says.

"I..I can't.." Jeonghan says.

Joshua placed the cup on the drawer next to the bed and helped the older sit up.

"Here." Joshua held the cup up to Jeonghan's lips, helping the older drink the water.

After he finished drinking, Jeonghan immediately plopped back down on the bed.

"Joshuji, lay next to me." Jeonghan says.

"Do you want me to get sick too?" Joshua sighed. "I'll go make breakfast, okay babe?"

"Mmm.." Jeonghan was practically half asleep.

Joshua left the bedroom and went to the bathroom to wash up before cooking.

Leaving the bathroom and changing into his clothes, he goes to the kitchen and put on his cute apron that Jeonghan had bought him. A pink one with a lot of ruffles.

He took out a pot and poured some chicken stock in it to make some soup for the older.

As he was cutting the veggies, his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yoo Shua. Wanna hang out today?" Vernon asked.

"Sorry Vernon. I'm taking care of Jeonghan." Joshua says, still cutting the veggies. "He suddenly got sick with a fever. Maybe next time?"

"Oh. That's too bad. Seungkwan wanted to see you since it's been so long." Vernon says.

"Aw...Well tell Seungkwan that we'll meet up some other day. With everyone too." Joshua says.

"Oh yeah for sure. Let's go for drinks next time then." Vernon says. At the same time, Joshua felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

It was Jeonghan, resting his head on Joshua's shoulder.

"Mhm, okay, I'll call you back later Vernon, okay?" Joshua says.

"Hm? Okay. Bye hyung."

"Byee." Joshua hung up and continued chopping the veggies before talking to Jeonghan. "Why are you out of bed, Jeonghan? You should be resting since you're so sick."

"I missed you." Jeonghan whined.

"Baby I was just with you." Joshua laughed. "You have to rest Jeonghan. I'm cooking right now so lay down on the couch and watched TV or something."

"..Okay.." Jeonghan sulked. He made his way to the couch with Joshua watching from behind, thinking of how cute his boyfriend can be.

He continued cooking up the soup while listening to whatever Jeonghan put up on the TV.

"Hannie, food's ready." Joshua brought over a tray with two bowls of soup.

"Thank you Joshuji." Jeonghan sat up took the bowl that Joshua had handed him.

Joshua sat down and they ate in silence. Until Jeonghan spoke up. lShuji..thank you.."

"Hm? Of course. Just get better." Joshua gave the older a kiss on the cheek before eating once again.

"Joshuji..when we finish..can we cuddle?" Jeonghan asked.

"Of course." Joshua says, standing up. "Hurry up then. You have a few more bites, babe."

Jeonghan finished up his soup and gave it to Joshua.

After washing the dishes, Joshua made his way back to the older and sat next to him.

"You need to take medicine now." Joshua says and received a head shake. "Jeonghan, you have to take it or you'll continue to be sick."

"I just need you and I won't be sick anymore." Jeonghan whined, hugging the younger's waist who was trying not to spill the cup of water in his hand.

"Jeonghannie, stop being cringe and take your medicine. Or I won't cuddle with you today." Joshua says, making Jeonghan's head immediately shoot up.

"..Fine." Joshua handed Jeonghan the cup and medicine and watched as he took it.

"Drink a lot of water." Joshua says.

Jeonghan sighed and did as he was told. Once he finished, he pounced on Joshua's pushing him to the couch.

"For a sick person, you seem to have a lot of energy." Joshua says, stroking Jeonghan's hair.

"I love you, Shuji.."

"What's that all about?" Joshua laughed.

"I love you.." Jeonghan repeated.

"I love you too, baby." Joshua lifted up Jeonghan face, cupping it and gave him a quick peck. That only led to Jeonghan deepening the kiss.

"Y-Yah! You're sick!" Joshua says, pushing the older's shoulders. Jeonghan gave him a pout and leaned in for another kiss.

"No. No kissing. If I get sick, who's going to take care of you?" Joshua asks.

"Ughhh.." Jeonghan groaned, plopping his head back down on the younger's chest.

"I love you." Joshua smiled.

"I love you too.."

Author's Note: i was bored ❤️

🦌