Being Sick Is Never Aju Nice.. (f)

im currently sick so im giving joshua my sickness too 

-

As Jeonghan slept in his shared bed with his lover, Joshua, he was suddenly awoken from the sound of running footsteps. 

Jeonghan slowly opens his eyes, getting blinded by the light coming from the bathroom. He notices that Joshua wasn't in bed, but in the bathroom. "Baby? Everything alright?" Jeonghan yawned awake.

Then, he heard gags. 

He rushed into the bathroom to check on the younger and sees Joshua throwing up in the toilet. "Baby!" Jeonghan panics, kneeling next to younger. He pushed back the strands of hair, falling in front of Joshua's face.

Jeonghan places his hand on Joshua's forehead. "Holy shit you're burning!" Jeonghan says. He strokes Joshua's back, trying to comfort the younger. 

It took a few minutes for Joshua to stop vomiting. Jeonghan helped wash Joshua's face as the younger rinsed his mouth. 

"You're sick.." Jeonghan says, wrapping his arms around Joshua's waist. "Come on, let's get you rested." 

"I can't be sick...We're filming tomorrow.." Joshua whined, quietly. 

Jeonghan picks Joshua up, "That's not important right now. What's important is your health, my love." Jeonghan says, placing the younger on the bed. "Are you hungry? Thirsty?"

"I'm thirsty.." Joshua says, his voice slightly raspy. 

The older rushed to get a cup of water and came back, helping the younger drink. 

Joshua sighed, "Gosh I'm so dizzy..." 

"Do you want to take medicine?" Jeonghan asked. 

"No..I'm okay. I just want to lay in bed and watch TV.." Joshua sighed, laying down after drinking the water. "Can we cuddle..? Oh! But I'll get you sick.."

"I don't care." Jeonghan says, crawling into bed and hugging the younger as Joshua laid against the older's chest. 

Joshua snuggled into Jeonghan, buried in his blankets. "I'm so cold..." he says. 

"I hope I'm helping.." Jeonghan says, rubbing Joshua's shoulders, warming the younger up. 

"Yeah..you are.." 

Author's Note: i feel like i was rlly bored and sick so i made this boring ch 🙈❤

🦌