Dense (m)

"Jisoo, my parents aren't home~" Jeonghan says, obviously flirting with younger.

"Don't worry, Hannie. They'll come back." Jisoo says, flashing a smile at the older.

Jeonghan's face dropped to a 'bruh' face. 'Maybe I shouldn't fuck the innocence out of him..' Jeonghan thought. "That's not what I meant.." Jeonghan sighed. 

"Huh? Are they not coming back?" Jisoo asked.

"No, they are. I'm just saying that we're alone today. With no one to interrupt us.." Jeonghan leaned closer, grabbing the younger's waist. 

"Huh..? Huh!?" Jisoo began blushing, covering his face just enough to still hover over his eyes. "W-What are you talking about? Don't say stuff like that, it's embarrassing!" 

"C'mon Jisoo~" Jeonghan teased, "You don't want to?"

"N-No! I want to!" Jisoo blushed. "I uh...It's my first time so...I don't think I'll be really good at it.." Jisoo looked away, nervously. 

"Holy shit, I want to fuck you so bad right now." Jeonghan says.

"H-Huh!? Stop talking like that so casually!" Jisoo yelled.

"You're so adorable, baby." Jeonghan says, resting his head on the younger's shoulder. "Just let me take the lead, 'kay?"

Jisoo hesitated, but nodded. "Mkay.." he says, softly. 

"Should we go slow?" Jeonghan asked.

"However you like, Jeonghan." Jisoo says, blush. 

Jeonghan couldn't hold back anymore. He immediately attacked Jisoo's lips, lifting him up by his thighs. 

Jisoo quickly wrapped his arms and legs around the older, kissing back. He was almost immediately out of breathy moan from how roughly Jeonghan was kissing him. 

The older carried Jisoo over to the bedroom, closing and locking the door before moving to the bed. Jeonghan sat on the bed, holding the younger on top of him while they made out. 

"Jeonghan...I'm nervous.." Jisoo says, hugging Jeonghan's neck. 

"Do you still want to do it?" Jeonghan asked. Jisoo paused, but finally nodded his head. "I need words, baby." Jeonghan says as he patted the younger's back. 

"Y-Yes. Yes, I still want to do it.." Jisoo blushed. "I don't know how to though.."

"Don't worry. I'll help." Jeonghan says, smiling.

"..How do you know what to do?" Jisoo asked, suspiciously.

"Porn."

"What?" Jisoo looked at him shocked and confused. 

"What? How else would I know?" Jeonghan asked, pinning the younger to the bed. 

Jisoo blushed as he wrapped his arms around the older's neck. "Can you be gentle though..?" he asks, getting embarrassed at his own words.

"Of course, baby~" 

Jeonghan lifted up the younger's shirt and began licking everywhere on Jisoo's body. Jisoo couldn't hold in his moans as he held onto the older's shoulders.

The older took of Jisoo's pants, making the younger yelp as Jeonghan held onto his legs. Jeonghan began to finger Jisoo's hole while Jisoo let out louder moans. 

Finally, he pulled out his dick, lining it up against Jisoo's hole. 

He slowly thrusted in, being careful with the younger. "Tell me if it hurts, okay?" Jeonghan says, biting the younger's thigh.

He made it inside all the way and continued to thrust in and out. 

"J-Jeonghan.." Jisoo called out. "You..you can go faster.." he moaned. 

Hearing that, Jeonghan started moving faster, slapping against Jisoo's ass. Slapping sounds filled the room along with the younger's moans. 

Jeonghan slipped his hand up, squeezing the younger's chest. Jisoo moaned, covering his mouth with his arm, but Jeonghan quickly moved Jisoo's arm out the way and kissed him. 

Jisoo felt sweaty. They haven't even been doing it for long and he felt like he was about to cum. "J-Jeonghan...I think I might cum.." he moaned. 

"Me too, Shuji." Jeonghan groaned as he continued to thrust in and out faster.

At the last thrust, the both came.

The two were panting hard, trying to catch their breath before speaking. Jeonghan was going to quickly kiss the younger a good night, but Jisoo spoke before him. 

"Again."

"Huh?" Jeonghan asked, not knowing if his ears are working.

"C-Can we do it again?" Jisoo asked, blushing. "Unless you don't want to then we can do it another ti- Eeek!" Jisoo yelped as he felt Jeonghan's dick rise up, poking his hole. "J-Jeonghan?"

"You're amazing, Jisoo." Jeonghan says.

Jisoo looked up at the older and saw that Jeonghan was blushing and panting. It was hot.

Jeonghan leaned down and they kissed, Jisoo wrapping his arms around the older's neck. "You're adorable, Shuji.." Jeonghan says.

The younger couldn't say anything, but moan from Jeonghan's touch. 

"Gorgeous.." Jeonghan panted, admiring the view in front of him. "So gorgeous.."

Jeonghan thrusted his dick inside once again and Jisoo immediately moaned loudly. The older held Jisoo's waist as the younger's walls tightened around Jeonghan's dick. 

"I-Is it painful, Shuji?" Jeonghan moaned. 

"No...It feels so good.." Jisoo says, drool dripping from his mouth. 

Jeonghan thrusted in and out faster, still doing his best to 'be gentle' with the younger. He said he'd be gentle, but here he is, burning the younger's insides. 

His nipples were perked up, slightly swollen from Jeonghan as if they were calling for more. Jeonghan dove in, sucking and kissing the younger's nipples, playing with them. 

Jisoo started moaning louder, feeling the warm touch on his chest. Jeonghan continued to touch Jisoo's nipples, but this time, Jisoo came after a bit. 

Seeing the sight in front of him, Jeonghan couldn't help but cum as well. 

Jeonghan plopped down, laying on the younger. He was tired already and so was Jisoo. 

He looked up at his boyfriend to see that Jisoo had already passed out. Jeonghan laughed quietly, seeing how cute Jisoo looked. He couldn't help, but leave another kiss on Jisoo's cheek. 

Author's Note: HII!!! srry for not posting any ff 😞 ive been kinda tired recently and busy with school, but i'll still try to post stories when i can! when i finish new student, i'll rewrite a bit of worth dying for so u guys can enjoy reading it when it makes more sense. thank you!!!!!❤

🦌