I'm Back (m)

⚠️WARNING! DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT!!! THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER!

"It feels good to be home again~," Jeonghan said in a singing voice. He left Joshua with his luggage, crouching for their dog.

Their dog, Berry, ran up to Jeonghan, letting him cover him with pats and kisses. "How was it without me? Did you miss me, Berry?"

"Hey, Berry's not the only one who missed you." Jeonghan turned to look at the younger who was pouting and crossing his arms. Even though he was pouting, Jeonghan thought he looked sexy as fuck.

Jeonghan stopped patting Berry and began to walk towards Joshua, who looked at him seductively. The closer Jeonghan got, the larger Joshua's smirk grew.

Jeonghan placed a hand on the wall and the other holding the younger's waist. He moved his face closer to Joshua's almost kissing the shorter's lips.

Joshua moved his hands to cup Jeonghan's face. "I missed you, Hannie.." The breath from Joshua's words landed on Jeonghan's lips.

Jeonghan spared no time and smashed his lips against the younger's. Their kiss grew hungrier and hungrier as Jeonghan shoved his tongue into Joshua's mouth.

Joshua wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's neck, deepening the kiss. The younger let out a breathy moan when Jeonghan grabbed his thigh, moving it to the side of his hip.

Then, Berry barked interrupting the mood.

They stopped what they were doing. They turned to Berry and then back at them. Both of them let out a laugh but calmed down a bit.

"Bedroom?" Joshua asked. Jeonghan nodded picking the younger up, holding his thighs. Joshua wrapped his legs around Jeonghan's waist as they continued to make out on their way to the bedroom.

They made it to the bedroom and Jeonghan plopped Joshua onto the bed. He pinned Joshua to the bed and began stripping him.

He admired the younger's body, grazing his hands over the chest. "I've missed you so much, love."

Jeonghan attacked Joshua's nipples, licking and sucking them as Joshua let out soft moans.

The older moved back up to Joshua's mouth and kissed it. He grabbed Joshua's ass, making Joshua open his mouth. An entrance for Jeonghan's tongue.

"Gosh, you're so beautiful.." Jeonghan said between the kisses. Joshua blushed, pushing Jeonghan away.

"Jeonghan, stop teasing. You know what I want." Joshua stared at Jeonghan with his big doe eyes. The ones that always made Jeonghan melt.

"Eey...I don't know what you want, love. C'mon, tell me. Use your words, baby." Jeonghan teased the younger, massaging Joshua's huge ass.

"I...I want you..in me.." Joshua moaned to the older's touch. "Please.."

"Well, since you asked so nicely, I'll fuck you in return." Jeonghan stripped himself before playing with Joshua's hole.

Finally, he shoved his finger into Joshua's hole, fingering the younger.

"J-Jeonghan!" Joshua let out a moan, turning Jeonghan on even more. He quickly loosened Joshua up, but that just made Joshua into a moaning mess.

Jeonghan reached for the drawer, but Joshua stopped him. He was panting heavily. "Just fuck me raw."

Jeonghan was shocked but agreed.

Joshua let out a high moan when Jeonghan shoved his cock into the younger's hole. "Oh my gosh!"

"God damn you're tight." Jeonghan groaned. "Just how I like it." Jeonghan started going faster. The sound of skin slapping and moans filled the room.

Jeonghan started to suck on one of Joshua's nipples as he thrusted into the younger. Joshua dug his nails into Jeonghan's back, leaving marks. Jeonghan let out groans of pain, but the pleasure of sex brushed it off for him.

"Jeonghan! I'm going to-" Joshua was cut off when Jeonghan flipped him over so that he was straddling the older. He moaned loudly as the cock was pushed deeper into his hole.

"Don't come yet. Not until you perform for me." Jeonghan gave Joshua a smirk before Joshua started to grind on the older's lap.

He continued to moan as the cock inside him moved up and down. Joshua leaned closer to Jeonghan, connecting their lips.

Then, Jeonghan grabbed Joshua's ass, moving the younger up and down as they kissed. Joshua moaned, holding onto Jeonghan's shoulder to keep him balanced.

"J-Jeonghan! I'm coming!" The white liquid squirted onto Joshua's chest and a bit on Jeonghan's face. The older one didn't mind though.

They paused for a bit so Joshua could breathe, but as Joshua caught his breath, the older slammed into him again. Joshua began to moan all over again until Jeonghan was able to come inside him.

They were both panting like crazy. Joshua plopped onto the bed with no energy.

"You sure have a lot of energy for someone who just came back from a 13-hour flight." Jeonghan laughed at the younger who seemed to be drifting off to sleep.

"Up for a round 2?" Joshua aggressively shook his head. "Alright, alright. Go ahead and sleep. I'll clean you up, baby."

"Mmm.." Joshua groaned before falling asleep. Jeonghan caressed the younger's face, moving hair out of the way.

Joshua really is the most gorgeous guy Jeonghan has ever met. Jeonghan's gorgeous guy.

Author's Note: the secondhand embarrassment i got from writing this bro 😭💀❤️

🦌