In This Together (f)

"Jeonghan...What if we don't debut? It's been almost 2 years and we haven't made any progress.." Jisoo sighed, bringing his knees to his chest.

"Hm? What are you saying, Joshuji?" Jeonghan asked, sitting next to the younger.

"I think...I think I'm going to quit." Jisoo says. "We were supposed to debut but it doesn't seem like we will any time soon.."

"Okay, then quit. Just know that if you're quitting, I'm going with you." Jisoo's head turned towards the older after hearing that.

"No, don't do that." Jisoo says, "I don't want to be the cause of you not being successful."

"I don't care about that, Jisoo. We're in this together so if you quit, I quit." Jeonghan says, holding the younger's hand.

Jisoo teared up as he rested his head on the older's shoulder. "You make it impossible for me to quit.." Jisoo says.

"We're in this together, Jisoo." Jeonghan says, smiling gently at the younger.

Jisoo stared up at Jeonghan, slightly pouting. "Thank you.." he says. He leaned in and connected their lips, clinging onto the older's arm. Jeonghan kissed back ever so gently.

"Since you said that, don't you dare leave me." Jisoo says, clenching onto the older's shirt.

"Of course I won't." Jeonghan says, chuckling. He pecked the younger's forehead and everywhere else on Jisoo's face.

"Seungcheol hyung! Jeonghan and Jisoo hyung are making out again!" Mingyu yelled.

"Ewwww!"

Author's Note: ❤️

🦌