Missing You (f)

"Jeonghan..I miss you.."

"It's only been a day, Shuji." Jeonghan says through the phone.

"Do you not miss me too?" Joshua asked, showing his fake pout on the camera. "So mean, Jeonghannie.."

"Of course I miss you too, my love. I'll be back as soon as I can." Jeonghan says, smiling.

"You better. I don't want to see those Paris girls all over you." Joshua says, sassy.

"There's no one better than you, Joshuji. Now, you should go to sleep. Isn't it 11 pm over there?" Jeonghan asked.

"What are you gonna do once I go to sleep?" Joshua asks, squinting his eyes at the camera suspiciously.

"Really Joshuji?" Jeonghan says in a plain tone.

"I'm just kiddinggg~ Fine, I'll go to sleep." Joshua says, smiling happily at his phone. "Good night, baby~"

"Good night~ Love you." Jeonghan says.

"Who loves me?"

"I love you." Jeonghan says sighing and then chuckling.

"Well, I love you too. Bye~" Joshua says.

"Byeee."

-

Joshua was sitting in the car, waiting for his boyfriend since his manager didn't want him get stuck in the crowds with the fans.

Finally, he sees Jeonghan coming through the window. The fans were yelling from the top of their lungs as Jeonghan walked as if he was model towards the car. He stopped a few times to take photos for the news before finally approaching the car.

He opens the door and his eyes widen, "Joshuji!" he says, closing the door. He brought Joshua into a tight hug around the younger's waist. "You didn't tell me you were coming?" he says.

"Why wouldn't I?" Joshua giggled, "I missed you, Jeonghannie~" Joshua wrapped his arms around the older's neck, bringing Jeonghan's face closer.

"I missed you too, my love." Jeonghan leaned in a kissed the younger softly.

Joshua giggled as Jeonghan tried to deepen the kiss, pressing his lips harder against Joshua's. "Heyyy~ Not in the car again. The driver's gonna get mad like last time." Joshua says.

"Does it look like I care?" Jeonghan complained.

"No, but I do. So you have to wait, baby." Joshua says as Jeonghan tighten his grips around Joshua's waist.

"Ughhhh, fine." Jeonghan complained, resting his head against Joshua's chest. "I have a lot of energy so you'll have a long night, Joshuji."

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

Author's Note: tbh i was bored ❤

🦌