Pay Attention To Me (m)

(⚠️ONCE AGAIN THIS IS SMUT! IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT THEN DONT READ THIS!!⚠️)

Vampire AU requested by: flow_flowers

"Y'know, back in my day, we didn't have cellphones or televisions." Joshua stood at the door, arms crossed and holding a wine glass. Except it wasn't filled with wine. It was filled with FAKE blood.

"Okay..that's nice." Jeonghan continued to just use his phone, not even turning to look at his lover.

Joshua made a 'tch' sound with his teeth. He made his way to the couch and sat close to the other.

He placed his wineglass down before scooting closer to Jeonghan, his arms wrapped around Jeonghan's.

"Jeonghannie~" Joshua whispered into the other's ear, but was answered with nothing. "Hannie?~" Still nothing. Jeonghan was focused on his phone which made Joshua mad.

He looked over to the phone, curious on what the guy was doing. Jeonghan was playing some kind of gane that Joshua couldn't recognize. But it mad Joshua even more mad.

'Is he seriously ignoring me for a game?' is what he thought.

He grabbed Jeonghan's phone, throwing it to the other side of the couch. Finally, he received Jeonghan's attention.

"What was tha-" Joshua climbed on top of the other, making him shut up.

"You're not paying any attention to me! What the hell Jeonghan!" Joshua felt Jeonghan's hands on his waist and thigh.

Suddenly, Jeonghan let out a small chuckle. "If you wanted my attention you should have said so." He leaned closer to the vampire, lips almost touching.

"I did, but you didn't-" Jeonghan kissed Joshua, taking away the pout off of Joshua's lips. It was a slightly rough kiss and became even more rough when the human squeezed Joshua's ass.

Joshua let out a soft moan, showing his fangs. Jeonghan began sucking on the vampire's neck and collarbone.

"H-hey..no!" Joshua pushed the younger away and pouted. "I'm mad at you. You didn't pay attention until I took your phone."

Joshua knelt onto the couch and was about to get off until the human grabbed onto Joshua's thighs.

"C'mon baby, don't be like that~" Jeonghan pushed the older back down onto hid lap and placed small kissed on his jawline. "I'm sorry. I'll pay more attention to you, baby."

"Of course you will. If you don't, I think I'd have to suck out all your blood." Joshua whispered into the younger's ear.

"Oh?~ Maybe I won't pay attention to you then~" Jeonghan began groping the other's bottom as if it was a softer than anything.

"Wha-" Joshua was interrupted once again by a passionate kiss that he couldn't help but melt into. When Jeonghan pulled away, he flashed a smirk, making the vampire blush. "Jerk.."

Finally, Jeonghan stood up, holding the vampire. Joshua wrapped his leg around the younger's waist and held on tightly.

"Y'know..for a vampire..you sure get scared pretty easily." Jeonghan chuckled when Joshua started to punch the younger's back.

"Well sorry, but I don't want to fucking fall." Jeonghan could feel the vampire's pout.

"Aren't you over 100 years old? How come you still pout like a child?" They finally made it to the bedroom and Jeonghan plopped the vampire on the bed.

Before Joshua could answer, Jeonghan immediately dived in for another deep kiss. While doing so, he took off his jacket. When Joshua noticed, he followed along, stripping fully.

Jeonghan blew a whistle before leaving kiss marks all over the vampire's body. Joshua arched his back for Jeonghan to hold.

"Are you ready, baby?" Jeonghan started to tease the older's hole, making the vampire whine.

"Quit teasing.." Joshua moaned.

Finally, the human pushed his finger inside of the other. Joshua let out a high yelp. He thrusted his finger in and out of the vampire until he was a moaning mess.

"J-Jeonghan! Just put it in already!" Joshua squeezed the younger's shoulders until he did as he was told.

Jeonghan pushed his cock in, receiving a loud moan from the other. Tears slipped the other's eyes.

"Don't cry, Shua~" Jeonghan kissed Joshua's cheeks where the tears slid from. "You wanted this."

"Sh-Shut up, jerk!" Joshua managed the moan that out, but after he just continued with his gibberish moans.

This went on until Joshua suddenly felt thirsty. And it wasn't for water.

"J-Jeonghan, wait! Wait! I need blood.." Joshua reached for the drawers next to the bed, but the younger stopped him. "Wha-"

"Bite me." Jeonghan flashed his neck at the older.

"Haha Jeonghan. I stopped that years ago." Joshua continued to reach for the closed drawer, but was again stopped.

"Just do it, baby." Jeonghan pushed his neck closer to Joshua. The vampire hesitated, but the human's neck was really tempting.

Then, he reached for it, biting down onto Jeonghan's neck. Jeonghan let out a grunt so Joshua pulled his fangs out.

"No you can keep going. Fake blood doesn't taste as good does it?" Joshua flashed his doe eyes at the human, but bit back down.

He didn't suck too much but had enough to clench his thirst. "I..I'm sorry.."

"Anything for you, baby." Jeonghan kissed the younger before going back to his thrusting.

Without even realizing, Joshua came all over his own chest. Jeonghan saw and went faster to please himself.

Finally, he came into the vampire's hole.

"I love you so much, Joshua.." Jeonghan kissed the older's lips before collapsing next to him.

"I love you too, Jeonghan.." Joshua squeezed himself between the human's arms and Jeonghan happily took him in. "Your blood sure did taste good."

"Of course it does. It's my blood." Jeonghan winked, making Joshua laugh.

"..Thank you..my love.."

Author's Note: i think jeonghan has a biting kink 🤥
❤️❤️❤️

🦌