Can't Help Myself (m)

"What are you doing here, Jisoo?" Jeonghan sighed.

"What? You're not gonna let me in?" Joshua asked, squinting his eyes.

"Wasn't planning on it. We did break up after all." Jeonghan says, "And..I have a girlfriend now so..no shot coming here."

"Hmm...so you're not letting me in?" Joshua asked, crossing his arms. Jeonghan sighed and finally moved out the way for Joshua to walk in. 

Joshua walked in, putting his bag on the floor. 

"So? Why are you here?" Jeonghan asked, pouring a cup of water for his guest. 

"You should already know why I'm here, Jeonghannie~" Joshua says, seductively. He sat on the bed, crossing his leg over the other. 

"Like I said, I already have a girlfriend, Jisoo." Jeonghan says, handing the cup to the younger.

"Yet you still let me in your home?" Joshua asked, taking the cup. He took a sip of the water, looking up at the older. "So? You're answer?"

Jeonghan just stood there, staring at the younger drinking water. Finally, he sighed. He took the younger's cup and put it on the nearby table, pinning Joshua to the bed. 

"I'm guessing that's a yes?" Joshua smirked, grazing his lips over Jeonghan's. 

"You make it difficult to say no." Jeonghan says, finally connected heir lips into a rough kiss. Jeonghan raised Joshua's hands up above his head, and began touching the younger's body. 

He moved his hands down, groping the younger's ass he left kiss marks all over Joshua's body. Joshua moaned softly, feeling a hard crotch teasing his hole. 

Jeonghan took off the younger's pants and immediately started to finger Joshua. Joshua moaned loudly, trying to stop the older from going so fast, but it felt too good. 

"Seems like you missed me, haven't you?" Joshua teased, chuckling nervously. 

Jeonghan didn't respond.

"Hey...say something." Joshua says, holding in a moan.

"If I do, you'd be too happy." Jeonghan says, unzipping his pants.

"And that's a bad thing?" 

"Yes. I can't believe I'm cheating right now.." Jeonghan says, hesitating. "M-Maybe I shouldn't.."

"Then that's your choice." Joshua says, sighing. He started to button up his shirt, getting ready to leave.

"Wait!" Jeonghan says, holding the younger down. "..Ugh..I can't believe myself." he groaned.

Joshua giggled, holding the older's hand. "So? What's your final choice?" he asked, pressing his body against the older's. 

"..I'm going crazy.." Saying that, Jeonghan pressed his dick against the younger's hole and finally thrusted in. Joshua let out a loud moan, grabbing onto the bed sheets. Jeonghan clenched his teeth, "Fuck you're tight.."

"I know you like that though." Joshua says, panting as he moaned and smirked.

"You remembered." Jeonghan says, returning the smirk. 

Joshua forgot how he loved this. How he loved having sex with Jeonghan.

Jeonghan dove into another kiss, exploring Joshua's mouth with his tongue. Joshua let out a few whiny noises, wrapping his arms around the older's neck as he deepened the kiss.

Jeonghan turned Joshua around, thrusting his pelvis against the younger's hole. Joshua moaned into the bed sheets and pillows, clenching onto them tightly.

Jeonghan held onto Joshua's hips as he thrusted in and out, breathing down the younger's spine. He sped up the pace and Joshua's moans became higher and louder. Almost coming out as screams. 

Joshua clenched down on Jeonghan's dick and that's when jeonghan knew that Joshua was about to come. 

"Jeonghan! I'm-"

"Yeah, go ahead.." Jeonghan said, breathly. 

They both came, Jeonghan coming inside of the younger's hole. 

Joshua relaxed his body, breathing hard into the pillow. Jeonghan plopped down next to him with a hand on Joshua's back. 

"Did..did you regret it, Jeonghan?" Joshua asked through his heavy breathing.

"It would sound bad if I say yes or no." Jeonghan says, sighing.

"I know. It was a trick question." Joshua giggled, smiling. "Let me stay over for the day?"

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Jeonghan says, smiling back as the younger scooted closer. 

Author's Note: ❤

🦌