King Arthur (f)

Joshua: Seokminnie!! Do you want to hang out
with Jeonghan and I for your bday?

DK: Sure!! Where are we going?

Joshua: Where do you want to go?

DK: Hmmmm...movies and then PIZZA!!!

Joshua: Ofccc. Jeonghannie's paying after all.
Can you believe that he made me pay
for Chan's dinner birthday!? The
amusement park wasn't even that
much.

DK: It's okay hyung. I can help pay.

Joshua: You're so funny, Seokmin 😊

-

"Seokmin!~ Happy birthday!"

Immediately when he got into the car, Jisoo handed the younger a gift.

"Oh! Thank you, hyung!" Seokmin took the gift, having the older stare at him with a smile.

"I got you something too." Jeonghan says. He reached over at the bottom of the passanger's seat where Jisoo was sitting and took out a gift.

"Aww..you guys didn't have to." Seokmin says.

"Yes we did. It's your birthday." Jeonghan says. Jeonghan started the car and began to drive to the theater.

"What song, Seokmin?" Jisoo asks.

"Just put up the group playlist."

"We're gonna listen to Wonwoo's emo music then." Jisoo laughed.

They listened to their playlist on shuffle, singing along to whatever and talking about whatever.

Finally, they got to the theater.

"What movie are we watching?" Jeonghan asked as they got in line.

"Puss In Boots!" Seokmin says, making the two older laugh, including himself. "No but let's actually watch it! For fun."

"Suree~ Jeonghannie's paying." Jisoo says.

"C'mon Shua~ Split the bill with me." Jeonghan whined, wrapping his arms around the other's waist.

"You're so funny, Jeonghan." Jisoo laughed. He pecked the older on the lips, receiving a groan from Seokmin.

"Next!" The three walked up to the counter, waiting for Jeonghan to talk to the worker.

"3 tickets to Puss In Boots please." Jeonghan says, embarrassed.

"3D or regular?"

"Seokmin, do you want 3D?" Jeonghan asked. Seokmin answered with a small nod. "Okay. Yes 3D."

"Okay, here are the 3 tickets to 3D Puss In Boots. Have a good time." the worker says.

Jeonghan smiled at the worker before walking away. He handed the two their glasses and they went in line to buy snacks.

"Buy whatever you want, Seokmin. Jeonghan's paying after all." Jisoo says with an evil grin on his face. "It's his punishment for being so touchy with someone else." Jisoo had a threatening smile on his face, directly towards to the nervous looking Jeonghan.

"I said I was sorry, Shuji~" Jeonghan says, resting his head on the younger's shoulder.

"And?" Jisoo asks. "Anyways, Seokmin you can choose anything. Buy one of each if you want."

Jeonghan looked at Seokmin with a 'Bro, please don't' face.

"It's okay, hyung. We're going out for dinner after this so we don't need that much." Seokmin says.