Confession (f)

"Joshuji, are you ready?" Jeonghan leaned over to whisper into the other's ear. Joshua nodded, hesitantly while Jeonghan walked up to the podium.

There were paparazzis, fans, cameras everywhere. Joshua couldn't help, but get nervous, but Jeonghan calmed him down by squeezing the younger's hand.

Everyone went silent so the blonde could speak.

"Hello everyone. I know you are here for our album announcement, but there is something else that we wanted to announce. Joshua and I specifically." Jeonghan paused to hear how the people had reacted so far. It was pretty normal, honestly. Flashing lights, soft mutters, silent cheers, the usual.

"We are finally announcing our relationship. Joshua and I have been dating for 2 years now and we are not planning to end it anytime soon." Jeonghan gave the crown a proud smile while all of them were shocked.

There were whispers everywhere. Joshua was even more nervous after hearing some of them.

"Gross. Why?"
"I thought they were straight?"
"I heard of the ship, but I didn't think it was serious."
"Ew!"
"Why do you have to date? Just be singers."

But, he was shocked to hear a sudden cheer. From that cheer, the crowd grew louder, supporting the two idols.

"Oh my gosh! That's so cute!"
"I love YoonHong!"
"I told you so!"
"Cute!"
"Awww!"

Joshua's heart melted and tears filled his eyes. Jeonghan stepped off the podium to wuickly hug the younger. Joshua buried his face into the crook of Jeonghan's neck and began to cry. Tears of joy of course.

"Jeonghan, I'm so happy.." Joshua sobbed while Jeonghan patted his back. "I'm so happy they support us.."

"I know, love. Me too." They pulled away and kissed.

Author's Note: 😭❤️

🦌