Intro

Title: 素染芳华 | Zhejun
Author: 折君

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold into a brothel by her cruel parents, and was bumped to death in the most luxurious gold selling cave in Yangzhou City on the night of leaving the pavilion.

When I opened my eyes again, I went back to the year when I was fifteen, the month before I was sold to the matchmaker by my parents.

Coming back from rebirth, there is only one thing imminent. Find a good husband for yourself within one month, leave the Liu family, and avoid the fate of being betrayed in the previous life.

She rolled up all the money she could, knocked on the door of the matchmaker's courtyard in Changfeng Town, and then came out of the matchmaker's house. When she turned around, she met a young man.

The matchmaker whispered to her, "Lu Chengxiao, the third son of the owner of Lufeng cloth shop."

Liu Yu understood, target No. 3. Recently, Lu Chengxiao has come across a beautiful woman, the young Mu Ai, several times.

Until one day in the mountains, the beauty sprained her foot and couldn't move, so he carried her all the way.

Turning his head to deliver the medicine and going back, he saw that the sprained foot of the beauty who couldn't move was walking lightly, and she didn't look like she was sprained at all. The heat behind his ears gradually receded, and his eyes turned cold.

He turned around and went back to Changfeng Town. When they met again in a few days, the beauty shyly handed him a purse, thanking him for saving him last time.

Lu Chengxiao sneered: "Rescue feelings? I turned back and saw the girl walking lightly that day. Why do I need Lu to rescue me?"

"Okay, this is not going to work, Liu Yu took back the purse and blessed himself, turned around and left...

Lu Chengxiao only said that it was time to break it, until a few days later, he saw Liu Yu drop an embroidered handkerchief on it with his own eyes.

In front of Chen Sheng in Shusi Shaodong, Mr. Lang picked up a fragrant handkerchief, and the beauty thanked her in shame. What a beautiful encounter.

Lu Chengxiao: "..."

There was a sense of depression in his chest, and he was still gnashing his teeth in his dream.

Until later, seeing that Liu Yu was about to fall into the water, Lu Chengxiao panicked, and jumped into the river before Chen Sheng, and fished her ashore, clasping the slender waist in his palms.

Reluctant to ask one more question, he just pushed her into his arms, almost pleading: "Don't you just want a good marriage? I'll marry you!"

The marriage that finally ends together is also the rise of the two great merchants.

The city's sweet cakes are managed by Xiang Tianwen, and the day is updated. 】 Content tags: A special liking for farming Wen rebirth sweet text Search keywords: Protagonist: Liu Yu, Lu Chengxiao┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others: