Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 201

    Liu Yu is still busy with the production of spring models. Ruyi Embroidery has already opened three stores. Thanks to Liu Yanqing's efforts, the distribution series has also expanded in neighboring counties. Even now, she doesn't need to worry about other things. She is busy enough.

    Lu Chengxiao watched her enter the tailoring room, and then went to find Liu Yanqing.

    Last night, Liu Yanqing squatted in Dongling Lane until midnight before returning. When he saw Lu Chengxiao approaching, he said, "I'm looking for you too." The

    two entered the room together to talk, and Liu Yanqing roughly told Lu Chengxiao about the movements of Liu Dalang and Wu Shi yesterday. Well, Liu Yanqing couldn't utter Wu's foul language, it was too dark at night, and he couldn't even see the expression on Liu Dalang's face clearly, but even so, Liu Yanqing always felt a sense of fright.

    Lu Chengxiao glanced at Liu Yanqing: "Brother thinks that Yu'er is not doing well?"

    Liu Yanqing was startled, then shook his head: "Liu Dalang is not kind, this is the best way to deal with it, we can't always guard against a lunatic, people There are always times when he is negligent, it is too dangerous to let him stare at this side, I am just afraid that Yuer will be contaminated with karma, she is not as calm as herself, is she?" If

    he wants to retaliate, he will not treat Liujia Village for so long before. Turning a blind eye over there, in the final analysis, is a passive defense.

    Lu Chengxiao's eyes moved slightly, and at this moment he couldn't help but sigh in his heart. The elder brother who usually looked at him silently was actually very careful, and he really knew Liu Yu very well.

    Seeing Lu Chengxiao's expression, Liu Yanqing knew that he had guessed right, and asked, "Are you looking for me?"

    Lu Chengxiao leaned over and discussed something with Liu Yanqing in a low voice.

    Liu Yanqing frowned: "Are you sure?"

    Lu Chengxiao nodded: "I don't want her to bear this matter for the rest of her life. I will guard her these few days, and I will trouble my elder brother to work hard for a while."

    Liu Yanqing smiled, "Okay, don't worry, leave it to me." On

    the thirteenth day of the first lunar month, the Lantern Festival is approaching.

    At the right time, a boat about ten feet long sailed into the waters of Anyi County, and soon stopped at the wharf of Anyi County.

    There are many ships in the south of the Yangtze River, but they are either small boats for travel or larger cargo ships. Such a luxurious building boat is rare, and pedestrians passing by the pier stopped to watch.

    A dozen or so young people got off the boat first, and as soon as they got off the boat, some of them were the first to ask someone for directions, then two entered the county, and the other hired a carriage to return.

    Liu Yanzheng helped an old man out of the cabin, followed by Doctor Mo who had been taking care of the old man.

    The old man was extremely thin. Looking at the boat getting off the wharf in Anyi County, his face was filled with uncontrollable excitement, "Yan Zheng, help me down."

    Liu Yanzheng nodded, carefully protecting the old man to get off the boat.

    The man who had gone to hire a carriage before saw the old man and Liu Yanzheng coming down, hurriedly stepped forward to report, and said: "My lord, Yan Si and Xu Liu have already booked a room at the largest inn in the city, we can go by now." The