Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Her voice was still soft, she didn't even seem to be asking a question, her straightforward tone seemed to be asking what to eat tonight.

    Wang Shi was shocked, and suddenly raised her eyes to look at Liu Yu, the shock and anger that rose in her heart was suddenly drawn away most of the time when she saw the eldest daughter's wet eyelashes, and she vented her strength.

    How long has it been since Liu Yu asked her such a question? In his impression, he would hide and cry when he was wronged when he was a child, and quietly asked her where his father was. Later, he probably never asked the answer, and knew that she didn't like it. When I was seven or eight years old, I never asked again.     Wang's heart suddenly flustered, seeing Liu Yan who was running the train with her mouth full of mouth, she could chase and beat her, but Liu Yu, who never asked, spoke for the first time in these years, but Wang was so blocked that she couldn't say a word.     Someone behind him snorted and laughed, Liu Yan pushed open the door and walked in, looked at Wang Shi and Liu Yu in the room, smiled sarcastically, and said honestly: "Yeah, how can people come from She popped out from the crevice of the rock, but Mother should tell Liu Yu what kind of person her father is, who is Ren, whether he is dead or alive."     A pair of eyes were still darting back and forth on the faces of Wang Shi and Liu Yu, "I've always been curious, Liu Yu's eyebrows and eyes don't look like your mother, you don't look like a mother, then you look like a father, so what does Liu Yu's father look like?"     Liu Yan entered the door, waiting to see the excitement The few words of Wang's words blasted Wang, the hair on his back was stabbed, and the tears of the eldest daughter were all thrown aside by her at this time, she was so agile that she almost rushed over, and rushed towards the door behind Liu Yan, "Snap" the door was latched, turned around and looked at Liu Yan's arm and twisted it     hard , "Are you here to collect debts? I'm your mother. You don't want to see me a little bit, do you?" If Liu Yan was not her own, she would have strangled her to death.     "You pinch me!" Liu Yan covered her painfully pinched arm, her whole body exploded, and her voice rose instantly.     When Liu Kangsheng was at home, once Liu Yan's voice was raised, it was always Wang who held her breath and compromised, and tried every time to no avail. This time, she made a mistake, when Liu Yan raised her voice, Wang slapped Liu Yan's face with her backhand.

    With a very loud bang, Liu Yan's whole face was turned aside, she was stunned, and Liu Yu was also stunned.

    Wang's body trembled slightly, she stared at Liu Yan with her voice suppressed, and warned in a deep voice: "I repeat, don't always mention that I remarried, don't mention that your sister is not my own, you crawled out of my stomach, I can't fall Well, do you think you will have a good life?"

    Liu Yan covered her slapped face and looked in disbelief at the ferocious Wang Shi who seemed to have changed into a different person, "You dare to hit me?"

    "Why hit you! Yes Are you going to look for your father again? Do you think your father is willing to listen to your stupid words? Go, let your father slap you too."

    Liu Yan trembled, and she shrank unconsciously towards the door panel behind her.

    Wang Shi turned her face around, but her ferocious complexion hadn't calmed down yet, and there was no warmth in her eyes when she looked at Liu Yu, and there was even a cold look that Liu Yu couldn't distinguish clearly.

    "You don't have to be wronged. You have to accept whatever fate God gives you. The most important thing for a woman is her duty. I see that you have been to the town too much recently, and your temper is wild. You are learning embroidery quickly and slowly. , I will only go out every two days in the future, except for the heavy work that you don't need to do when your father speaks, don't miss the work that should be done."