Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Chen Xiaomei's intuition was good, Chen Sheng walked forward, Mrs. Chen washed her face and reapplied makeup, and then went out.

    As for where she was going and what she was going to do, Chen Xiaomei didn't know the slightest bit. Seeing the people disappearing, she walked in the yard for a long time, but couldn't figure it out, and suspected that she was thinking too much, but there was nothing else. Way, turned around and went back to his own room in the inner courtyard.

    In Liujia Village, shortly after Liu Yu left home in the morning, Mrs. Wang went to the river with a big basket of clothes. At this point in the day, it is the time when the women wash their clothes, and it is also the busiest time of the day for the river. Mrs. Wang said hello to the women who were doing laundry, found a place that was still vacant, took out all the clothes in the basket and put them on the raised stones, washed the empty basket first, and then picked it up. Pick up clothes and wash them.

    Seeing Mrs. Wang was washing her clothes, a woman who was close to her moved her body to get closer to Mrs. Wang, and asked with a smile, "Your Yuer, is a good thing coming soon?"

    Mrs. Wang was washing clothes After a pause, she continued to scrub, and said in her mouth: "What do you mean? She is still young, and she is going to stay for another two years."

    The woman giggled: "The big family in the town wants to marry, are you willing to marry her?" Stay."

    Mrs. Wang was stunned: "What big family?"

    Seeing her expression, the woman wondered, "You don't know? Didn't Chen Huaihua go to your house yesterday?"

    Chen Huaihua is Chen Ma's sister name.

    Mrs. Wang nodded, "Ask my Yu'er to help me make a connection, how does this get involved in the marriage?"

    The woman laughed: "I see it for real, the one who went with her was her elder sister, Just watching from outside your yard, Chen Huaihua, you ghost, thinks she brought her sister to meet Yuer."

    In the past two years, Mrs. Wang has not seen people poking around outside to see her daughter, so she is not surprised, " Chen Huaihua's family is considered a big family." Calmly, she started washing her clothes again.

    The woman burst into laughter: "It's really simple when you think about it. Sister Chen Huaihua's family is not rich, but the family where she works is the Chen family in the town, and the one that opens the study, which is used by your brother Bao every day. A pen, ink, paper, inkstone and books were all bought by that study. This is not a big family, which one is a big family."

    Naturally, Wang knew the study in the town, but she looked puzzled, "A helper, the master's family is not rich. What does Fu have to do with her, you think too much." The

    woman laughed: "It's you who think too little, your Yu'er was born so well, do you think we dare to come to propose marriage for the boy in the family? Such a beautiful girl Not married to a poor family, Chen Huaihua and her sister can't figure it out, so I guess, maybe it's for the master's family to see, isn't your Yuer going to town every day recently? Maybe it's Chen The family has met."

    Wang was taken aback, especially the woman, she continued washing clothes and said: "Chen Huaihua's mouth is tight, I asked her yesterday but she didn't ask a word, I looked at her very closely. Yes, you just wait until you grow old to enjoy the blessings of your daughter. If you marry into the Chen family, it will be a good day in the sky. I heard that the lady of the Chen family buys everything she wears in the county. You, In the future, I will designate..."