Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    The three of them left the teahouse, and as soon as Liu Yan'an left, Babao     hurriedly asked, "Third Young Master, Miss Liu was found by his biological father's relatives?" In other words, confirm with Lu Chengxiao immediately.

    Lu Chengxiao nodded: "That's her aunt in the private room just now."

    Babao heaved a long sigh of relief, although he didn't know the situation on Liu Yusheng's father's side, but thinking about it, it could be worse than Liu's Village ? Designation is impossible.

    On the contrary, he felt that he was very concerned about Miss Liu here.

    Thinking of Li Yunbi who is still living in the inn, Babao feels anxious for his third young master. If Miss Liu is not found by her biological father, even if the third young master has recovered her, the big family in Liujia Village, Mrs. Can you really agree to marry the third young master? Babao thought of what his wife said to the master in the mule cart when he came out of Liujiacun that day-marriage is a later story, let's help find someone first.

    ——It’s all for later.

    It's all something later, the master was in a hurry to find someone at the time, so I'm afraid he might not have listened carefully to this sentence, because Babao knew that his third young master cared about Liu Yu, he thought about it dozens of times in his heart. Come on, my wife is probably hesitating.

    Babao also understands that no matter how old the master and wife are, they don't pay much attention to family opinions, but seeing the behavior of that family in Liujia Village with their own eyes, and being married to such a family, can the wife not hesitate?     Ms. Liu has a family that is slowing down, and here is a young lady from the Li family who came from Yuanzhou. Although the third young master hasn't even looked at her for a while, the friendship between the two families can't stand here. The Li family really wants to mention it. , comparing the two, doesn't Miss Liu suffer a lot?     At that time, he was looking for someone, so Babao didn't dare to say anything more to Lu Chengxiao. Of course, Miss Liu's situation is different now, so he doesn't need to say that again. In fact, whether to say it or not, the third young master is sure of it himself. How can the wife screw it up? It's okay, he just didn't worry about it once.

    When Lu Chengxiao returned to the cloth shop, Lu Xun was already waiting. Lu Chengzong only said that the person was found, but he didn't know anything about the specific situation. He only praised the girl's appearance seven or eight times, making Lu Xun even more so. He was scratching his head and wanted to ask for more information, but he couldn't say more, so Lu Xun was so angry that he quickly dismissed people, and he didn't listen to him.

    Now that Lu Chengxiao came back, Lu Xun was finally able to ask clearly. The father and son went back to the backyard. Hearing Lu Chengxiao explain the matter in detail, even Lu Xun felt emotional: "So, her stepfather really wanted to sell her. , but was rescued by people from his biological father halfway?"

    Lu Chengxiao nodded, and said: "It is inconvenient to ask more about the specifics, but this situation, if we look at the information given to us by Liu Sanlang from Liujia Village, Liu The girl's biological father thought it was because she had pinched the stepfather so that she could take him away after returning to Liu's Village. Miss Liu should have returned to her biological father by now. Brother came to our cloth shop to report safety, but unexpectedly her cousin took an urgent task and was summoned away, and he didn't have time to deliver the letter to us. This made this misunderstanding, Aunt Liu's family felt very guilty. Let me apologize to you and mother, and I also said that I will come to our house in person to thank you in three days."