Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    The Wei family and the Liu family brothers greeted them, and Lu Chengxiao finally moved his eyes away from Liu Yu's face, and greeted several people: "Tomorrow evening, I will return to Changfeng Town with my father and brother, so I will bring the festival gifts in advance today.

    " With a glance, Liu Yu answered the question she subconsciously asked just now in astonishment.

    Babao smiled and carried things down from the mule cart. There were several boxes of Wuzhizhai's dim sum and two jars of rice wine.

    Lu Chengxiao took it, and Babao vacated his hand. After returning to the mule carriage, he took out a gift plate, on which were prepared two fish and meat weighing about ten catties, and the master and servant entered with the gift. courtyard.

    The Wei family was also only stunned for a moment. Although it is rare to give a gift before they are engaged, but think about it, it is normal for a good friend to give a gift to each other. Although their family and the Lu family have not yet decided on their marriage, the two families only I met him once, but because of Liu Yu and Lu Chengxiao's affairs, they were basically acquiesced between the elders of both parties, and they were indeed close friends. Even Wei Shi himself planned to let the eldest son Yan Qing went to Changfeng Town to give gifts to the Lu family and Cui Erniang.

    When he came back to his senses, he hurriedly asked Liu Yanqing and his brothers to help him receive the gift, and said, "I originally said that I would ask Yan Qing to go to Changfeng Town early in the morning to send a festival gift to your family and Mrs. Cui. One step faster."

    Lu Chengxiao said with a smile: "It's also because I have to go home tomorrow, so I came early, a little gift, in response to the festival, auntie don't want to be abandoned."

    Seeing a few people coming in, Liu Yu hurriedly took the first step Went to get some tea, and Mrs. Wei also went to make some melon seed snacks.

    A group of people over there sat down in the main hall. Liu Yu had already entered the main hall with a tea tray in his hands. Seeing her coming in, Lu Chengxiao's eyes moved over without knowing it. He hadn't seen her for ten years. At this time, it was really hard to see her, and I was afraid that she would be rude. , refraining himself not to let his eyes stay on Liu Yu for a long time.

    When Wei Shi came out, Lu Chengxiao's eyes fell on Wei Shi's brand-new summer clothes. Thinking of the scene he saw just as he got off the mule cart, he said, "Auntie and Miss Liu are wearing new clothes today?"

    Wei Shi's face The smile broke out: "Yu'er made it, and said it was a filial piety to me on the May Festival. I think this craftsmanship is better than the embroidery shop in the county."

    This good word does not refer to embroidery skills and stitches, Instead, the material color matching and tailoring are refreshing.

    Lu Chengxiao nodded, even if he didn't pay attention to the women's clothes, he could still see that the clothes on Wei's body looked good, and said with a smile: "Miss Liu is really ingenious, I see that the style of this clothes is not as good as having Yuanzhou's first embroidered clothes." The Jinxiu Village, which is known as Zhuangzhi, came from here." The

    Liu family didn't know about Jinxiu Village, but they could understand the name of the No. 1 Embroidery Village in Yuanzhou. Yuer said that it is really possible to open an embroidery shop!"

    Lu Chengxiao was startled, and looked at Liu Yu: "Do you want to open an embroidery shop?"

    Liu Yu thought it would be good to talk to Lu Chengxiao about this, since she was only in Liujia Village since she was a child. He stayed there, and was later sold to Liuxian Pavilion. In fact, he never stepped out of Liuxian Pavilion. In the past two years in the pavilion, he only learned about dressing, folk art, singing and dancing, and some things he didn't know when he was just learning. The hot and unfashionable technique is embroidery, which is also learned to please others.

Zhejunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें