Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Liu Sanlang looked at it for a long time, but at last he couldn't see Mrs. Wang, he closed the door, turned back to the bedside and looked at Mrs. Wen, Mrs. Wen sighed: "Put it away."

    She doesn't comment on Mrs. Wang's treatment of others . , the three bedrooms are not bad for them.

    The flowers bloom at both ends, each showing a branch.

    But he said that Lu Chengxiao didn't know that Lu Xun had mentioned the separation of the family after he left, so he devoted all his attention to this business trip, and left Lu Feng cloth shop with Liu Yanping, and talked all the way to find the escort agency.

    Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang, when the Escort has no work, they will rush to the morning market and evening market to sell lo-mei. This is because the Escort’s former young owner and the current owner have passed each other, because the Escort cannot pay wages, big guy They always have to make a living. When they are not receiving darts, the escorts do some small work by themselves, or they do some outside work.

    The boss was very lucky that the people didn't leave and the escort agency didn't leave, so they acquiesced that Lin Huaigeng and the two lived in the escort agency at night and set up a stall during the day.

    It’s hard to keep food in summer, the sun is shining brightly at noon, and there are not many people walking around outside, so Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang have prepared much less goods than before since the weather is hot, and usually try to sell them out in the morning. out.

    When Lu Chengxiao found it, the two of them had just closed the stall and had lunch soon.

    Hearing that it was Lu Chengxiao who was looking for him, he rushed out to meet Liu Yanping, but he didn't recognize Liu Yanping, so he looked at Lu Chengxiao suspiciously.

    Lu Chengxiao smiled and introduced to the two parties. Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang knew that they were Liu Yu's elder brother, so they knew they were Lu Chengxiao's future uncles. Liu Yanping had heard Lu Chengxiao say that these two grew up with him when they were young, and they were inseparable. Seeing the ceremony, they are all very enthusiastic.

    Briefly, Lu Chengxiao said what he wanted to do, and Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang had already tasted the sweetness of doing business, so there was no one who was not interested. They lived in the Datong shop in the security agency. Lu Chengxiao waited for him, went back to the house, took the purse, and asked Lu Chengxiao to sit in the teahouse outside.

    He looked a little more excited, so Lu Chengxiao looked at Liu Zhang and asked him, "What's wrong with Huaigeng?"

    Liu Zhang laughed: "If I can go on a business trip with you, there is hope that Huai Geng will marry his cousin."

    Lu Chengxiao raised his eyebrows, "How do you say that?

    " "Let's go, let's talk as we walk."

    He embraced Lu Chengxiao, compared himself to Liu Yanping, and invited the two of them to go together.

    After leaving the Escort Bureau compound, he told Lu Chengxiao about Zhou's family affairs. It turned out that half a month ago, Chen Youjing approached Zhou's family again. Hired Zhou Ruyi as his wife.

    Mrs. Zhou wanted to tell her daughter a good family, but after the previous incident, she became angry when she heard about the Chen family. She wanted to hit the Chen family. If Zhou Ruyi's reputation hadn't been taken into account, she would have called the Chen family long ago.     Now Mrs. Liu actually invites a matchmaker. How could Mrs. Zhou have any good looks for the matchmaker? She didn't even call Mrs. Chen, and just asked the matchmaker to go back to Mrs. Liu. The family said that there is no need to visit the door again.     If the matter only ended here, Lin Huaigeng would not be so happy. He smiled and said: "Mother Chen Sheng is also able to bend, stretch and endure. My aunt has already made it so clear that she can come to the door with a cheeky face the next day. "     " What did you think?" Lu Chengxiao wondered,     "What?"     Lin Huaigeng smiled, "When the matchmaker went back to talk to Chen's family the first day, someone heard it and it reached Chen Sheng's ears. At my aunt's house, Chen Sheng chased after her, and the mother and son started arguing at Zhou's house." What's the     fuss? Lin Huaigeng suddenly remembered that Chen Sheng's fuss was due to Liu Yu, and he suddenly got stuck. Seeing that Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping were looking at him, he felt embarrassed and said, "It's Miss Liu, I heard from my cousin, and I roughly guessed it. Chen Sheng probably thought that Miss Liu had been sold, and for some reason he had a quarrel with his mother. Hearing that his mother came to Zhou's house to propose marriage, she made a fuss, and finally both my aunt and cousin beat her out. "