Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Chen Sheng's sky collapsed, Liu Yu saw him looking at each other, and also saw him being beaten into such a ghost by Lu Chengxiao, Chen Sheng's heart was broken, his footsteps moved slightly, and he wanted to explain, he came to look at each other for the sake of Liu Yu, he is the condition of exchange with his mother.

    But now he doesn't speak inarticulately, Lu Chengxiao greets his face viciously, he doesn't need to look in the bronze mirror, he just imagines and knows that his face is so ugly that he can't see anyone at all, so he hesitates a bit.

    Lu Chengxiao didn't care how Chen Sheng's heart was falling apart, as soon as he saw Liu Yu leave, he left Chen Sheng behind and ran after him.

    Babao and Liu Zhang came to a rare tacit understanding, and when they saw Lu Chengxiao leave, they immediately followed and withdrew, not stopping Mrs. Chen and Xiaomei Chen any more. The mother and daughter finally got their freedom and stumbled towards Chen Sheng.

    Mrs. Chen held her son back, tears streaming down like she didn't want money, she carefully held his face, said "My son" and then cried and scolded: "Why did you get beaten up like this? How did you offend the Lu family?" That kid, let me hit you so hard."     A loving mother's heart was like a dense net, encircling Chen Sheng, even if Chen Sheng wanted to chase Liu Yu regardless of his face, it would be impossible for him to do so, and he watched Lu Chengxiao chase after him. people go.     "Liu Yu." Lu Chengxiao quickly walked a few steps and stopped in front of Liu Yu.     Perhaps it was because he kept such a person in his heart day and night, that Liu Yu almost blurted out, and only after he yelled did he remember what Liu Yu said last time, saying that he shouldn't have called her by her name. Lu Chengxiao was a little embarrassed, and called out again: "Miss Liu."     Liu Yu was blocked by him, stopped to look at Lu Chengxiao, and the little brother and sister beside him also stared at Lu Chengxiao with black and white eyes.     Facing the eyes of the big and the young, Lu Chengxiao really felt a little uncomfortable. He didn't know how to say a lot of words. Seeing the expression on Liu Yu's face was not very good, he comforted: "Don't be sad, That person Chen Sheng is not worth entrusting, the Chen family, the Chen family is not a good place to go, it's a blessing that it can't happen to you."     Lu Chengxiao felt a little uncomfortable when he said that other people's merits are not the actions of a gentleman, but facing Liu Yu, he could That's all the comforting words that come to mind.

    "He's really not worth it."

    Liu Yu pulled the corner of her lips, a slight look of sadness flashed in her eyes, her long-term efforts were all in vain, she didn't know what the future would hold, she was just worried about herself.

    This is not enough for outsiders.

    Lu Chengxiao didn't miss that very faint look of sadness, his heart felt like being pinched by something, it didn't hurt very much, but it was sour, full of pity.

    Lu Chengxiao is not stupid, from the conversation between the two when Chen Sheng mentioned to Liu Yu the day he proposed to marry him, and the few words Mrs. Chen said yesterday when Liu Yu was blocked, he could already guess that Liu Yu and Chen Sheng didn't know each other very long. Not even as long as the time of acquaintance with him.

    As for Chen Sheng, Lu Chengxiao didn't take him as a role in his heart, he didn't believe that Liu Yu really liked Chen Sheng to the point where he had to, he was more willing to believe that Liu Yu really just lost his hand with him, Changed Chen Sheng as the target.

    She wanted to choose a good marriage, so she put some thought into it. At first it was him, but now it is Chen Sheng.

    This scheming and scheming that was extremely difficult to accept not long ago, but now watching her being humiliated by Mrs. Chen, watching Chen Sheng approach Qin Muchu, watching Liu Yu turn around in disappointment, has all turned into distress and pity.