Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Wang's whole body trembled, and her lips trembled like an autumn wind: "How can you blame me, how can you blame me..."

    After trembling, she seemed to have successfully convinced herself, and she suddenly looked at Wei. Shi: "Don't blame me, it's you, it's you who treated me unfairly, and I didn't intend to harm

    Yulang , I didn't know that I would kill Yulang!" !" Wei Shi's hostility was suddenly aroused, and with this roar, he thought of something, turned his head to look at Liu Yu behind him, and saw her sitting on the chair with a pale face, Wei Shi's heart trembled, his biological mother was hurt. The fact that his biological father died is too cruel. She was careless, she shouldn't have asked her niece to listen to these things, she said in a difficult voice: "Ninny, you go out first." "No." Liu Yu shook his head: "I want     to

    know."

right to know.

    Wei Shi looked at the face that was almost exactly the same as that of her mother-in-law when she was young, but she couldn't bear to talk about those old stories with Bao Shi anymore, but she didn't talk, but Wang Shi refused to stop, she was stuck in her own In the demonic barrier, with red eyes, he said: "The same person was bought by the Liu family, why can you be released as a slave and marry into the Liu family, and become Liu Huaijin's legitimate wife, and if I want to marry Liu Huaiyu, I only deserve to recognize it." Duty, why!"

    "You guys treated me unfairly, otherwise why would I..."

    "Shut up!" Wei Shi interrupted sharply, and said angrily, "Bao Shi, I will save face for you in front of the children, you Don't pour out all the stinky and dirty things yourself, and don't stain your daughter's ears with your dirty things!"

    Then he said: "I was born as a maid, but it was almost brought up by my mother, and she let her go Slave, the marriage of the master, the Liu family who entered with three letters and six ceremonies, you know what is going on with you, today I am the master and you are a slave, and I did not come to listen to you reading these, I have fled for fifteen years, today Let's settle the score."

    Wang shi froze all of a sudden, and all the blood on his face disappeared. And at this moment, she finally saw Liu Yu, as if holding onto the last straw, she clung to Liu Yu on her knees and grabbed a corner of Liu Yu's skirt: "Wei Shi, you can't do this, I'm Yuer My dear mother, if you don’t miss me, you won’t...don’t you want to read his only blood? You beat me into a fugitive slave, what else can Yu’er do in this life? Tomorrow went underground, you Do you really have the face to face the old lady and Liu Huaiyu?"

    Wei Shi didn't give her any more eyes at all, and just waited for the arrival of the village official to settle the accounts together.     Seeing that Mrs. Wei was expressionless, Mrs. Wang quickly grabbed Liu

    Yu and begged: "Yu'er, please speak for your mother, please let your uncle let us live."

There was only buzzing in her head, with the sound of blood roaring in her ears, the fugitive slave, she stared at Wang Shi, her lips moved several times, and then tremblingly said: "You are a fugitive slave, then what am I? "The

    only thought that existed in my heart when I was young was shattered on the three characters of the maidservant giving birth.

    Wang was short of breath, clutching her heart and crying unceasingly, unable to answer a word, just shaking Liu Yu and begging: "Yu'er, please, uncle, let mother go?"

    In "Law of Escape", The first time a slave servant flees and is caught, he will be whipped a hundred times and stabbed in the face as the fugitive. The second time he is caught, he can be executed directly.