Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    Lu Xun glanced at the tea-stained hem of his second son's clothes and the broken tiles at his feet, and then looked at his astonished face. There was still no disturbance on his face, but he said to Lu Chengzhang quite calmly: "Our family comes from Hongdu. Buying goods from the government is not without pressure, and one more shop will share the burden."

    This is true for opening a branch store, and the same is true for Liu Yu getting goods from home, but I don't know if he can hear it.

    Lu Chengzhang couldn't listen, his ears were buzzing.

    Lu Chengzhang knew very well why all three of the Lu family's father and son came to the county for the two cloth shops of the Lu family, while the old shopkeeper Yan Yan was in charge of the shop in the town.

    When the shop opened in the county the year before last, it needed manpower at first, the father and son went into battle together, and then recruited apprentices to take it with them, but later, it was because he didn't want to go back to the town.

    He didn't want to go back, so his eldest brother Lu Chengzong proposed that he go back, saying that his family was in the town, and his mother, daughter-in-law, and children were also in the town, so he would be in charge of the shop in the town.

    This is what Lu Chengzhang wanted. At that time, his eldest nephew Brother Yu was just born, and he expected that as long as he showed unwillingness, his eldest brother would take the initiative to ask to return to the town.

    Lu Chengzhang knew Lu Chengzong very well, he was not wrong at all, and Lu Chengzong really proposed that he should go back to the town.

    But Lu Chengzhang expected his eldest brother, but he didn't expect that neither his father nor his mother would agree to this matter, and finally mentioned the cloth shop in the town who had entered the cloth shop when it first opened, and became the town's boss. The shopkeeper of the shop, and all three of them, father and son, stayed in this shop in the county.

    That's right, the shop in the county is big, with three bays, and the father and son each take care of one room. Lu Chengzhang has always persuaded himself like this.

    But he himself knew that he had selfish intentions at the time, just wanting to stay in the county, and he was not guilty, so he paved another way for himself in the second year and married Zhou Qiongying, who owned a grain store at home.

    Zhou's shop is just across the street from his own shop, and they are both businessmen. It is always beneficial to have a capable Yue's family. This is Lu Chengzhang's plan.

    But he didn't expect that he would be sent to another town by his father in such a sudden situation today.

    As long as he is in Anyi County, any town, let him open a new cloth shop from scratch.

    Lu Chengzhang was stunned by these words, his ears buzzed.

    Why, because he put eye drops on the third child?

    No, he thought he was speaking in secret, he was just using himself as an example.

    But why did he use himself as an example? Why did he say that if it was him, he would open a shop.

    At this moment, Lu Chengzhang really wanted to slap himself before a cup of tea.

    Lu Xun sighed as he looked at the second son whose expression kept changing.

    Too shrewd to be able to count, but if this shrewdness is not used to the right place, then it is not a good thing.

    Two years ago, Lu Chengzhang refused to go back to the town. Lu Xun only thought that he was a young man who was fascinated by the prosperity of the county. He understood who was not a teenager.