Chapter 54

Chapter 54 (Minor Repair)

    Li Yunbi came here full of joy, but when they met on the first day of the new year, before he even said a word, he heard the news that Lu Chengxiao was already discussing marriage, and he didn't even look at her, and left in a hurry because of another woman up.

    Settled in the best inn in Anyi County, Li Zhongjue sent Lu Chengzong away, and when he returned to his room, Li Yunbi was still in a daze.

    Li Zhongjue sighed inwardly, his sister's thoughts were not well hidden, but she never said anything, he couldn't even persuade her to say anything, so he could only pretend that she didn't know, hoping she could figure it out by herself.

    At the same time, at the Liujia Village, Wen Shi whispered to Liu Sanlang in his room: "Go to the town quietly, find the Lu family, and tell that Mrs. Lu in private that Yu'er came back last night. Don’t go into details about it, just say that a catcher came with him, if the Lu family wants to find

    Yu’er , go to the county government to find the catcher and inquire about it.” Liu Sanlang gave his daughter-in-law a frightening thought. He jumped, "Why, Dad said that what happened last night is not allowed to be leaked out."

    Wen Shi glanced at him: "I didn't ask you to elaborate, I just pointed people in the direction, and besides, you just want to explain in detail what can you say?" What happened?"

    Liu Sanlang thought it was true, they are still confused, but hesitant: "Do you want to sell the Lu family? I saw that the group of people came in menacingly last night, and my parents didn't dare Resist, the village chiefs are here, can you really say it? Don’t turn around and cause any trouble.”

    Wen didn’t think so, she said: “It’s really a disaster that happened last night. Since it was revealed last night, Dad just told us to It was said to the public that the elder sister was plundered and sold, and after seeing the elder sister walking around, you are looking for the Lu family, not the elder sister, so what are you afraid of."

    "But what is this picture?" Liu Sanlang didn't understand.

    "What are you looking for?" Wen's teacher said, "Sister Tu will be rich in the future, and the Tulu family is a capable family, but we can't climb up to these, but I know a truth, it is always right to be kind to others, you You can’t get it now, and for a lifetime, how can you know that you won’t be able to get it in the future? Why can’t you be kind by the way?”

    The Lu family looked good, and they were concerned about Liu Yu. In his private heart, Wen still didn't want Liu Yu to miss such a good family. Although he didn't know whether she was sold or what happened, it was always right to pass the news to the Lu family. For Liu Yu, there would be no harm, if it wasn't for being sold, it would be good, if it was, there might be a turning point for the Lu family to come forward.

    And Wen's did what she said, she just wanted to sell something to the Lu family and Liu Yu.

    Whether it's reliable or not, it doesn't cost me anything to sell it.

    Some things are like this, doing them may not be beneficial, but if you don’t do them, there will definitely be no benefits falling from the sky for nothing.

    When Liu's house was in chaos, Liu Sanlang went out through the back door, searched all the way to find Lu's house, met Mrs. Lu and relayed Wen's confession.

    Mrs. Chen thanked her again and again, and personally sent the man out. Afterwards, she hurried to the cloth shop, asked shopkeeper Zhou to call a waiter, rented a mule cart, and hurried to report to Anyi County.