Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Naturally, Liu Yu got nothing that day.

    I didn't see Lu Chengxiao, and I couldn't send out the purse in my sleeve.

    She had some bad premonition in her heart, and this premonition became stronger after she still failed to see Lu Chengxiao the next day.

    This is not right.

    It's been the sixth day since the day she pretended to hurt her foot, which means she hasn't seen Lu Chengxiao for five days.

    During the five days, she didn't dare to go to the town for the first two days because of her foot injury, but for the next three days she ran to the town without a break, but she never saw Lu Chengxiao once.

    Others may not be so sensitive, but Liu Yu is different. She is fighting for her life against time. When people are in danger, their intuition can always be stimulated to be closer to the sensitivity of beasts. It is instinct. Moreover, the teaching she received during those two years was also to study and ponder the psychology of men.

    Lu Chengxiao's various reactions told her that this is a young man in love.

    How can a young man who is just in love, if conditions permit, endure five days of not wanting to see his sweetheart, ignoring him?

    No, not to mention five days, one day, one hour is suffering.

    One or two days may be because he was delayed by something, and two or three days may be a coincidence, but it has been five days, and she has not seen each other for five days when she intentionally created a chance to meet.

    Liu Yu only hoped that Lu Chengxiao was really too busy, and the time she could come out by herself was limited, so this would never happen, not what she thought before.

    Because this day is already the third day of April, the fourteenth day of her rebirth.

    At this point in time, she had already made a mistake.

    This faint uneasiness made Liu Yu wait on the street where Lu Feng's cloth shop was located until the sun was approaching, and he never left.

    Unable to stand there, I can only pretend to be shopping, taking Lufeng cloth shop as the center, and wandering absently from shop to shop.

    This lingering attracted the attention of the shopkeepers of several shops, not to mention the eighteen or nineteen-year-old boys among the aborigines of Changfeng Town.

    It's almost time for lunch, but the street is bustling for no reason. The bustle is not the hustle and bustle of the market day, but there are always some eyes falling on her from time to time; there are always some familiar faces , Those who came and went either entered the same store with her, or passed by.

    Liu Yu was very embarrassed, and the concealed or obsessive scrutiny was like thorns, which made her feel uncomfortable all over, but because she didn't wait for Lu Chengxiao, she had to hold on.

    In the backyard of Bupu, Babao is also worried.

    "Is she still outside?" The

    little apprentice nodded.

    He had already looked outside seven times in the past half hour, and now he said: "Although the girl occasionally changes shops, she is always on this street."

    Babao waved his hand to make him stare as usual, But it turned around in the backyard.

    This is what blocked their third young master.